{Brb}
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

{ok}

{afk}

{am back}
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

Cloudy goes to the kitchen and puts his food in the fridge. He then puts the other food in the cabinet.
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob stands up and walks to the door- "Come pay me a visit sometime, I'll be there if you need anything" -he waves goodbye as he walks down the hall... destination unknown-

*Ichigo smiled, and waved goodbye as well. She begins to feel less sad.* "Will do!"
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob enters his dorm and walks to the window, opens it, and leaps out into the night sky... now gliding without a care in the world-

Cloudy sighs and opens his wings with a smile on his face. His wings were very fluffy, and he couldn’t fly with them, but he used them for keeping warm

*The ring on Ichigo's tail begins to spin at extremely high speeds to the point her tail itself begins to spin. She quickly pulls the ring off her tail and swipes at the 'empty' space of the ring. (The ring is like her phone.) A woman who looks about 2 or 3 years older than Ichigo appears in the bubble. Her dark orange horns curl around her pointed ears and her emerald green eyes look like those of a snake. She has long fiery red hair that touches the floor, and she speaks as though she is above anyone and everyone.* "Hello, ex sister." {She hisses.} *Ichigo glares at the bubble-like face of her eldest sister and grumbles.* "Hello, Hokori..." "How are you? I heard your stupid guy bodyguard joined father's army... is this true?" "Why do wanna know? It's not like you care-" "Oh, well there you are correct... but if he did join... I'll have father add him to the front." *Hokori than slowly fades from the 'screen'. Ichigo becomes filled with annoyance & anger. She grows to about 7' tall, her 2nd pair of arms pop out, and throws her ring out her window. Blinded by anger, she grasps her windowsill, accidentally crumbling and cracking it.*

Cloudy gets spooked and runs to the room to make sure they are okay. The clouds were starting to puff up around his body in a defensive position, just incase there was an intruder, and he looked like a poodle by the time she reached ichigos room.

*Ichigo's tail (which had also grown - 6') whipped back & forth angrily. Her violet aura practically smothered the room and a low ominous growl came from her.* "... Damn Hokori!! If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be worried about Jikan nor would I have been kicked out of the castle!! I know that fath- Lucifer isn't the one doing something... it's really just Hokori persuading him. Using him as a puppet, as she does with all men!" *Her jet black horns grow straight up till they pierce the ceiling.*

Cloudy was scared sh*tress but then had an idea. He took off his gloves and then ran up to them and hugged them.

*Ichigo was shocked and somewhat confused. She had never truly been hugged before, not even by Jikan (It was usually a one-arm hug). She looked down at Cloudy and started to tear up. She hugged them back with both sets of arms as she began to go back to her original height. Her lower set of arms disappeared and her aura began to fade as she cried.* "I-I'm so sniffle sor-sorry! I sh-shouldn't have sniffle gotten mad like that. I-I'm sorry if I-I scared you..." *She began to feel weak and shake as she cried as she finished her apology.*

“ shhh shh it’s okay” he said as the clouds started to disappear form his body, just leaving the ones on his face. “I’ll help you any way I can, but I’m not really well versed in demon stuff”

*She just hugged them tighter, rested her head on their shoulder, and sniffled.* "I know this is gonna sound weird but... can we just hug for a little longer." *She avoided eye contact since she was embarrassed because she never really asked for anything before.*

“ sure, I don’t mind” cloudy said as he looked at them and smiled

*Ichigo wiped her tears away with her tail and than wrapped it around her leg. She talked somewhat quietly.* "I'm sorry if I scared you... I try my best not to get to that point of anger."

“ that’s fine, I’m not defensive like most other demons. It’s part of the cloud demon lifestyle. Me especially since I’m a cloud demon prince… it’s not as cool as it sounds, believe me”

*She looks up at him, curiously, than looks at the ground, thoughts swirling.* {Muttering to herself}"...Cloud demon... Prince..... Not Cool?!" *She looks up at him again, a determined/surprised look displayed on her face.* "Huh... never thought that I'd run into fellow royalty and from what I've read about cloud demons, you guys are like super cool!" *Her tail suddenly/violently swished to the side as the golden ring returned to its spot on her tail.*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus