Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-he looks at demi and waves back- if you don't mind I'll take the dorm across the hall... I don't do well in groups -he said as he looked at the floor-
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*Demo pushes his brother out of the way before Demi tackled his brother to the ground*
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Ichigo smiled brightly and flicked her tail- "Oh yeah of course! Lemme go grab your key real quick. If you'd like you can check the room out now since its already unlocked." -She than ran down to the end of the hall to the 'Key Room' and looked for his key-

*Demi got up brushing him self off* “should we have separate dorms?”
Jikan Eien (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Jikan walks past the wrestling twins and followed Ichigo to the 'Key Room', found the key she needed and handed it to her.- "This what youre looking for?"
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob looked at demi and demo, back down the hall at Ichigo, then entered the dorm behind him-

-Ichigo smiles, nods, takes the key, and runs back to Jacob. She politely knocks on the door and waits for a response.-

-Jikan just follows Ichigo acting as a big brother/bodyguard-

*Demo blinked looking at the person*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob opens the door looking startled at Jikan-
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob looks at Ichigo- t-thanks for the room

*the twins looked at each other confused and just waited*

-Ichigo hands Jacob his key and bows- "No problem!" -She notices Jikan behind her than looks at Jacob and whispers to him- "Don't worry about him... hes a big ol softy that happens to be protective."

-Jikan gently punched Ichigo in the back and whispered- "You know... i can hear you, and I'd prefer you didnt tell people about that!"
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob takes the keys- I'm just gonna put up my stuff for the moment...

-Ichigo nods and heads back to her room- "Enjoy your stay and btw im Ichigo!"
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob smiles faintly- I-I'm Jacob... and thanks again. -he closes the door and starts to unpack

*the twins poke there heads inside*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob turns around to see the twins and beckons them inside- Hello you two, I saw you outside earlier... do you live in Ichigo's room?

”I think I’m not sure but this place is like collage right?” *the taller one said being Demo*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus