Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » SHOW OFF YOUR ART!

Moonen wrote:
The title says it all. Show off your art everybody! <3 you can put down as much art as you want and you can talk to others about your art. Be creative. Since I started the forum, I shall go first. Here is my artwork of Technoblade, a famous YouTuber.

12-A6860-C-7-B06-4309-A426-011-B898-EED2-F.jpg

Very cool. Nice style!
Not best, but i like how this turned out.

noytfFL.png
I'm always reluctant to toss around the high-res versions of my characters out of fear of art theft, but I suppose people on this site know it's not okay...

Clicky clicky
0Abo4k2.png

JEs159E.png

Nq7c1Mn.png
Can…
Can we show off other people's art too? Like, gifts? Because I have amazing things by amazing people that everyone needs to see.

Saturninum
gl-1433724-1640804394.png

And
Banshee
gl-1433724-1642127913.png

And
Leoghoflight
gl-1433724-1642127797.png

And
One by me for good measure.
flightofthewindwalke.jpg

Also
This
Q3FJcsh.jpg
kjflasjksd I do the thing. Not sure if I can bring anything new to the table, but here are my characters with other people's own!

Half-assed full illust, with Scarffles' Vaelshk'tel! Based off the painting The Kiss.
fluffy_post.png

Sketch, with Libertine's Pericles!
unknown.png

Sketch, with GingerHades' Mixie!
mixie.png

Sketch, with cri86titanium's Light Raygun!
cris.png

Sketch, with GarnaalProductions' Sprite!
sprite.png
natjust

Everyone has such fabulous art here, we are blessed!

(Edit my images didn't work I had to do links, rip)
Here are a couple of my pieces of my art:
My character Creedit

Jollyboy my boy

Some Paper Mario Fanart

Coverart Commission for an Indie Game
Luscinioide

i have done literally nothing but draw giant gay women for the past week and i have no ragrets

The recent target of my obsession has been Cal. Cal is surprisingly difficult because for whatever reason, Choctaw and Creolean makes for interesting ethnic features that take a lot of fiddling to get right. I've been attempting to brute force my way through it until it becomes muscle memory.

BIG STORNK WOMAN
gl-1465059-1646205897.png
gl-1465059-1646342291.png
And then there's this thing I started but god only knows when the hell Im gonna finish it lmao
xyR9PeV.png
Saturninum wrote:
i have done literally nothing but draw giant gay women for the past week and i have no ragrets

The recent target of my obsession has been Cal. Cal is surprisingly difficult because for whatever reason, Choctaw and Creolean makes for interesting ethnic features that take a lot of fiddling to get right. I've been attempting to brute force my way through it until it becomes muscle memory.

BIG STORNK WOMAN
gl-1465059-1646205897.png
gl-1465059-1646342291.png
And then there's this thing I started but god only knows when the hell Im gonna finish it lmao
xyR9PeV.png

Oml that looks absolutely stellar :00000 Cal's design is so *aggressive chef's kiss*
Also I came here to drop off this art of a certain pretty vampire man who I was using to work on sketch rendering and ended up coloring

Edit: I fully cleaned it up! this is the new one :)

gl-1465160-1646556665.png

A slight redesign of an old oc I revamped (hehe) and finally made a page for :3
CA45-C973-63-CD-4-CAB-8-C66-C53-E248-FE3-DF.jpg

This is a character from one of my stories I’m making. His name is Aoi and he is a cold delinquent. Im not very fond of the lineart and coloring job of this one, but I like how I did the circle and background so I wanted to show it off.

:3 anyway, hope you all have a good day!
Sorrisky wrote:
I present the only artistic thing I am capable of doing, making maps. Not nearly as cool as making OC's, but it does have its practical use. ^^
torfTUA.jpg

I love this.

I've been getting more into learning to draw maps lately. I have a background in environmental art, but there's something very different about freepainting a landscape, and the kind of precision that goes into cartography, heh.
My art... exists, I guess. Here's some of it.

I also have a Newgrounds account. https://midorimushrooms.newgrounds.com/art/
This is where I upload most stuff.

Digital Paints
lW6TMg3.png
zMyI4G8.png
egS536S.png
oCaDMhs.png
gjJzHwk.png
LTu3GC8.png
7TpfqEw.png

Pixel Art
tJoSh0n.png
3myq7mp.png
qP4HQ8y.png
3gPyMyC.png
DlybQB2.png
Recently I did this: The fusion of my main three girls (Wakumi, Agate and Cassida), her name is Asumi.
gl-1464615-1647801735.png

I even have a pencil drawing of her too:
gl-1464615-1647801645.jpeg
Recently did this fanart for another site I frequent <3

WAkdaey.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » SHOW OFF YOUR ART!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus