Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

16: What's your most embarrassing moment/s you've ever had?

”Having a gunfight in the street without any pants on.“
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
Question wrote:
Side 5: What your favorite video game? Don't have a favorite video game? What's your favorite game?

I don't have a favorite video game but I do have a favorite board game, Something like Chess-? I don't know, I don't play board games or video games rather that often.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Valxina (played by Rook)

Side 5: What your favorite video game? Don't have a favorite video game? What's your favorite game?

"I have a lot of favorites, but the VR Speeder-Racing we have online is one of my favorites, atleast with the right tech. Thankfully, I have those."
Chardonnay Charlize Parker (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"To rich wealthy men. I am a gold digger." As she gets a message from her boss".
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.
Aylanna Kennerly (played anonymously)

I love dice games...

10: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?

Wow, many questions! My answers to these questions changes with my changing my Victoria's Secret underwear...
My favorite song right now it is 'Only You Know and I Know by Phil Collins
My favorite Band right now is Fleetwood Mac
My favorite singer right now is Diana Ross
My favorite type of music right now is rythm and blues.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
John Robert Marron (played by Juls)

8: What's your favorite color/s?

"Hard to choose. Burnett's can be pretty. And it's hard to go wrong with a fiery red-head. But, ya know, there's just something about a blonde that keeps me comin' back for more..."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Alexis Burdet (played by Clearlow)

"I was meant to pick up James after a deal. I was so nervous, and it was the first time, that once I saw him exit the building, I started driving like a maniac - like... without him. By the time I got home, I had like twelve missed calls, and realised I forgot to wait for him to get into the car before taking off."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
Mortimer Thanatos (played anonymously)

Mortimer tilted his head abit "Z-Zodiac sign? I-I don't t-think I have one... I was n-never really 'born' s-so..." he trails off, unsure of how to explain it "I-I think I-i'd be a V-virgo, perhaps... truly I-I am n-not sure...." he answers and shrugs his shoulders abit.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
Jegan (played by j_a7980)

*redacted* I don't know how I screwed this up
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

I mean... I have no clue as to what those are... so sorry
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.

Note: questionnaire!

Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

Rolling for the question...
Quote:
Side 13: Who is your best friend/s?

That would be Chris Silas. He was my first sergeant in Afghanistan and he really helped me avoid trouble those first couple months. We saved each other’s lives a few times over the years we served together.”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

“Does beer count as food? It should, it’s really filling. If not...I dunno. I’m not a very good cook. Whatever Kaelee makes that day, I suppose.”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
Valxina (played by Rook)

Rollin'!

Edit: It would depend on what said bad person did, it's usually subjective? Anyway, if it's something especially heinous, you best believe I'm going to shoot them.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
Summer Nicoleson (played anonymously)

“A question?” Summer asks as she twirls a lock of hair with her finger. “What’s my sexual orientation? I like guys, but don’t mind an occasional cuddle with one of my girlfriends. Not really bi... maybe just slightly?”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.

Note: For the Question...

James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Question:

Side 9: How are you feeling this very moment?

"Exhausted. Cantankerous. A tad bit peckish. A million things or more. I can't pin any one thought down at the moment. I hate these particular moods. I suppose I should settle in with a little Johann..."

And with that, Moriarty sulks off to give his Steinway & Sons it's therapeutic abuse.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

Side 4: First thing you would notice in a person you just met?

Kit probably notices facial expressions first! They'd really latch onto smiles, frowns, and common expressions in a person :^)
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

The first thing Charlotte notices in a person she just met is their demeanor and how they present themselves. Personality is everything to her.
Khonsu (played by JetStorm)

Question-What is your favorite food?

"I prefer ramen and/or sushi rolls."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

I think the personality would be Greg's focal point. It is a matter of their reactions to him, the way they carry themselves, and the expressions they utilize. It's all in how a person presents themselves on how he takes them.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

5: What your favorite video game? Don't have a favorite video game? What's your favorite game?

"Ah, does Super Mario Smash Bros count? I don't play many video games..." The artist laughs a little. "Aside from that, I like chess--and Risk is fun, too. I like most games I can get invested in and test my strategy skills with."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus