Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodle the Character Above

Sebastion for Fiesch!

x1CunSJ.png
Leighoflight wrote:
Sebastion for Fiesch!

x1CunSJ.png

Ooooo i love how you did his tail!
Okay. I’ll try Guren then.. King Haar is also up for a potential design choice.
Whoo! In that case I shall claim Pantrane. I choose Aranath. He's hot and I need more practice drawing guys.

In return I offer up Bobby the blink dog shifter, Inyenyerion the space born dragon, or Zedekiel the 'fallen' angel.
I'm glad you enjoy the characters. :) I look forward to more Aranath art!

Here's Guren! I went with the yellow contacts. I see he often wears glasses, but I imagine contacts remove the need for said glasses. I may do another of him with brown eyes and glasses.
XzTFwJQ.png
Pantrane wrote:
I'm glad you enjoy the characters. :) I look forward to more Aranath art!

Here's Guren! I went with the yellow contacts. I see he often wears glasses, but I imagine contacts remove the need for said glasses. I may do another of him with brown eyes and glasses.
XzTFwJQ.png

aaaa thank you so much, i like it like that ^^ sorry for clogging this up i didnt think to pm akdsghkzdk
Claine Topic Starter Moderator

TcUMuOV.png

For Leighoflight ;;; Sorry about the wait!

Don't claim me, Dndmama is next in line
Phew! This took me a while too but I think I'm still within the two week deadline! Here you go Pantrane! Have an Aranath!

It's big so I collapsed it.

0YXtxX0.jpg

Edit: Also if people need more character options for me, you can do Winter or Queristh.
If nobody has claimed Dndmama I'd like to claim Winter Durant please! She's so cute! <3

Edit: Woops, I forgot to add characters! Amritha, Cue, or Emile maybe? I have others if those don't strike anyone's fancy.
Hello, Kruhee, I'm afraid I can't draw humanoids too well... do you have any others, something more like, say a canid, dragon, or non-humanoid character...? I want it to look at least semi-decent, and lack the skill to make a humanoid look any kind of decent... you may PM me to avoid cluttering the thread if you prefer... ^^;

as for my characters... Axel, Nikkolai (demon form, if possible, please. <3), or Killian (past version preferable... if possible... ^^;)... my main boys. <3
Not claiming, Lycanhoth is next!!

I'll post here to keep the thread bumped. ;)

Unfortunately I don't really have any non-human looking characters that meet your criteria exactly. However if you'd like you could draw Nazli as a silver dragon.
Got it, Claiming Nazli. <3
Not claiming, Lycanhoth is next!!

Sorry for the delay! Here's Winter the lovely adventurer for Dndmama!
LwOV1oh.png
Hey, so I couldn't seem to get a good grasp on the tablet. So I doodled with paper and pencil instead... using the four pencils pictured, it took about 10 minutes.

https://icedrive.net/dashboard/#/cloud
I'm sorry, but I don't think that link works. I followed it and it took me to something called Icedrive, and after creating an account it only takes me to my own dashboard. It doesn't seem to lead to an image. Perhaps try another hosting site such as Imgur?
My apologies, try this one:

https://imgur.com/gallery/xLWljJE
Lycanhoth wrote:
My apologies, try this one:

https://imgur.com/gallery/xLWljJE

Awesome, thank you for the lovely Nazli silver dragon! <3
Claine Topic Starter Moderator

Bumping this up and claiming Lycanhoth

Can the next person please draw either Adael or West
Oh I'd love to claimWest! They look like they'd be tons of fun!! <3

I offer up Naila, Amritha, or Eros ... or any shown publicly if those don't strike anyone! lol
Hey!! I would be interested in doing a doodle of Sol for you in exchange for a drawing for my mush mama, Amanita Muscaria
if that's alright with you ^^ I'll let you know when I'm done with the drawing if you're willing to accept!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodle the Character Above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus