Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Raffle - Closed. Congratulations to the 9 Winners!

Is today my lucky day?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 57.
I don’t think I’ve rolled here before… so I’ll give it a try.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 5.

Note: *crosses fingers*

I have returned
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 30.
Huh, still going on.

No complaints from me! ^v^
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 61.
22. 22. 22. 22!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 71.
Trying again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 30.
Trying!!! :3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 3.
Again
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 49.
TiredWriter

5 hours is over *Virtually blows on the dice*
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 6.
Time to try again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 22.
Dawnia wrote:
4kxLm7U.jpgIt was fun playing Miss Pixie’s grab bag raffle, so I thought I would try my hand a running another one. Kudos to Miss Pixie as I stole her rules. XD In that raffle, I took note of the double numbers that frequently came up, so decided that my raffle will be to get those double numbers! I tweaked the rule about quoting the first post to help me see winners and to prevent cluttering up the thread.
(basically, ONLY quote my post IF YOU WIN first)
Rules: (Read Carefully)
1. This is a fun Dice Raffle using 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100).
2. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
3. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT (8) HOURS Five (5) HOURS and there's no limit on how many total times you can roll. I will be checking the time gaps for any winners.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. I was generously gifted with some stuff and I want to spread the goodwill around.
6. I’m not on RP Repository all the time as I work full time and at various hours. If you win, please have some patience! I promise I’ll deliver the prize as soon as I can review and verify the win.
7. I will need some help with reviewing and identifying winning posts when I do get onlne so I ask that you only quote this post if you win. By quoting my post, it helps me to see them. If you roll a winning number, quote this post and post again immediately after your winning dice roll saying what you have won. That way I will easily be able to see your winning post when I review the pages of the thread.
8. Please do not quote this post when you first roll the dice. Only quote this post after you first roll a winning number.

VERY IMPORTANT:
9. To reinforce rule #7 & #8, If anyone does quote this post without having a winning number, they disqualify themselves from participating further in the raffle.

The Numbers and Prize List:
3rd Winner is Rayne_Storm: 11Blue Silk Cloak
22 – Dragons Tooth (5 character slots)
1st Winner is Dndmama: 33A Party Grab Bag
8th Winner is Banshee: 44An Enchanted Wardrobe
7th Winner is TheLorekeeper: 55Blue Silk Cloak
6th Winner is GingerHades: 66A Party Grab Bag
4th Winner is ALTY_Heave: 77A Box of Chocolates
2nd Winner is Ardenweild: 88Blue Silk Cloak
5th Winner is Juls: 99A Party Grab Bag

I will list the winners by the prizes as they are won.
Game ends when all prizes are won.
Have fun and let the rolls begin!

Special Note: A fun option is if you provide a clever meme with your dice roll, I'll put your name in for a random prize draw after the raffle ends! :D
(I'll go through the thread and make the name list as I have time and figure out the logistics when the raffle is over)

Meme List for final prize roll:
  • Sin-fonie
  • Tusitala2017
  • BreezyDawn
  • Dndmama
  • GingerHades
  • Mothunny
  • MercyInReach
  • Claine
  • Minioma
  • Juls
  • DanganronpaFan
  • Resonance21

OH MY GOSH I DID IT!! :D I won the Dragon's Tooth!! Thank you so much for hosting this!! <3
Ok let give this a shot!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 45.
Dawnia Topic Starter

Meme Prize roll is on for a Blue Silk Cloak. We had 13 different people that posted memes so a single 12 won't work. I'll use a 20 and throw in some re-roll numbers. Here is the numbers list:

hrzwTfH.jpg
  • 1= Reroll
  • 2= Sin-fonie
  • 3=Tusitala2017
  • 4= Reroll
  • 5=0089
  • 6= BreezyDawn
  • 7= Reroll
  • 8= Dndmama
  • 9= GingerHades
  • 10= Reroll
  • 11= Mothunny
  • 12= MercyInReach
  • 13= Reroll
  • 14= Claine
  • 15= Minioma
  • 16= Reroll
  • 17= Juls
  • 18= DanganronpaFan
  • 19= Resonance21
  • 20= Reroll

The Winner is 9! GingerHades

Congratulations to you and the raffle winners, and thanks for playing! I had fun running this!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.

Note: For a Blue Silk Cloak

AYYYYYY! NICE! :D

Thank you SO SO SOOO much for hosting this raffle, Dawnia! This was incredibly kind of you and it was so much fun!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Raffle - Closed. Congratulations to the 9 Winners!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus