Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Raffle - Closed. Congratulations to the 9 Winners!

I've returned with a vengeance!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 66.
Dawnia wrote:
4kxLm7U.jpgIt was fun playing Miss Pixie’s grab bag raffle, so I thought I would try my hand a running another one. Kudos to Miss Pixie as I stole her rules. XD In that raffle, I took note of the double numbers that frequently came up, so decided that my raffle will be to get those double numbers!
I tweaked the rule about quoting the first post to help me see winners and to prevent cluttering up the thread (basically, ONLY quote my post IF YOU WIN first)

Rules: (Read Carefully)
1. This is a fun Dice Raffle using 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100).
2. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
3. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT (8) HOURS and there's no limit on how many total times you can roll. I will be checking the time gaps for any winners.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. I was generously gifted with some stuff and I want to spread the goodwill around.
6. I’m not on RP Repository all the time as I work full time and at various hours. If you win, please have some patience! I promise I’ll deliver the prize as soon as I can review and verify the win.
7. I will need some help with reviewing and identifying winning posts when I do get onlne so I ask that you only quote this post if you win. By quoting my post, it helps me to see them. If you roll a winning number, quote this post and post again immediately after your winning dice roll saying what you have won. That way I will easily be able to see your winning post when I review the pages of the thread.
8. Please do not quote this post when you first roll the dice. Only quote this post after you first roll a winning number.

VERY IMPORTANT:
9. To reinforce rule #7 & #8, If anyone does quote this post without having a winning number, they disqualify themselves from participating further in the raffle.

The Numbers and Prize List:
3rd Winner is Rayne_Storm: 11Blue Silk Cloak
22 – Dragons Tooth (5 character slots)
1st Winner is Dndmama: 33A Party Grab Bag
44 – An Enchanted Wardrobe (random stuff)
55 – Blue Silk Cloak (1 character slot)
66 – A Party Grab Bag (random stuff)
4th Winner is ALTY_Heave: 77A Box of Chocolates
2nd Winner is Ardenweild: 88Blue Silk Cloak
5th Winner is Juls: 99A Party Grab Bag

I will list the winners by the prizes as they are won.
Game ends when all prizes are won.
Have fun and let the rolls begin!

Special Note: A fun option is if you provide a clever meme with your dice roll, I'll put your name in for a random prize draw after the raffle ends! :D
(I'll go through the thread and make the name list as I have time and figure out the logistics when the raffle is over)

Meme List for final prize roll:
  • Sin-fonie
  • Tusitala2017
  • Dndmama
  • GingerHades
  • Mothunny
  • MercyInReach
  • Claine
  • Minioma
  • Juls
  • DanganronpaFan

I GOT A 66! :D
Go pikachu!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 64.
thumb_my-roleplay-m-dice-my-backstory-folls-that-third-head-61186466.png
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 27.
UpjMsN8.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 1.
anon (played anonymously)

Go go go
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 27.
Let's give it a try....
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 95.
Here we go again-
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 55.
Dawnia wrote:
4kxLm7U.jpgIt was fun playing Miss Pixie’s grab bag raffle, so I thought I would try my hand a running another one. Kudos to Miss Pixie as I stole her rules. XD In that raffle, I took note of the double numbers that frequently came up, so decided that my raffle will be to get those double numbers!
I tweaked the rule about quoting the first post to help me see winners and to prevent cluttering up the thread (basically, ONLY quote my post IF YOU WIN first)

Rules: (Read Carefully)
1. This is a fun Dice Raffle using 1 die with 100 sides (1 d100).
2. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
3. You can only post/roll once every EIGHT (8) HOURS and there's no limit on how many total times you can roll. I will be checking the time gaps for any winners.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won.
5. This is not an official/RPR sponsored giveaway. I was generously gifted with some stuff and I want to spread the goodwill around.
6. I’m not on RP Repository all the time as I work full time and at various hours. If you win, please have some patience! I promise I’ll deliver the prize as soon as I can review and verify the win.
7. I will need some help with reviewing and identifying winning posts when I do get onlne so I ask that you only quote this post if you win. By quoting my post, it helps me to see them. If you roll a winning number, quote this post and post again immediately after your winning dice roll saying what you have won. That way I will easily be able to see your winning post when I review the pages of the thread.
8. Please do not quote this post when you first roll the dice. Only quote this post after you first roll a winning number.

VERY IMPORTANT:
9. To reinforce rule #7 & #8, If anyone does quote this post without having a winning number, they disqualify themselves from participating further in the raffle.

The Numbers and Prize List:
3rd Winner is Rayne_Storm: 11Blue Silk Cloak
22 – Dragons Tooth (5 character slots)
1st Winner is Dndmama: 33A Party Grab Bag
44 – An Enchanted Wardrobe (random stuff)
55 – Blue Silk Cloak (1 character slot)
66 – A Party Grab Bag (random stuff)
4th Winner is ALTY_Heave: 77A Box of Chocolates
2nd Winner is Ardenweild: 88Blue Silk Cloak
5th Winner is Juls: 99A Party Grab Bag

I will list the winners by the prizes as they are won.
Game ends when all prizes are won.
Have fun and let the rolls begin!

Special Note: A fun option is if you provide a clever meme with your dice roll, I'll put your name in for a random prize draw after the raffle ends! :D
(I'll go through the thread and make the name list as I have time and figure out the logistics when the raffle is over)

Meme List for final prize roll:
  • Sin-fonie
  • Tusitala2017
  • Dndmama
  • GingerHades
  • Mothunny
  • MercyInReach
  • Claine
  • Minioma
  • Juls
  • DanganronpaFan
I rolled a 55 :)
Whee I'm rolling a dice! A die? Yeah, dice. Anyway hwoopwhoop
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 80.

Note: :)

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Whee I'm rolling a dice! A die? Yeah, dice. Anyway hwoopwhoop

Oof what a nice high roll! Uh, can I use the meme from the Meme Raffle, btw, or does it need to be a new one?
Dawnia Topic Starter

GingerHades wrote:
GingerHades wrote:

Congratulations! Your winning prize has been sent! Thanks for Playing! :)

TheLorekeeper wrote:
Here we go again-
TheLorekeeper wrote:

Congratulations! You will however have to unblock your message-settings for me to be able to send the prize to you though.

Two prizes left!
22 gets you a Dragons Tooth!
44 gets you an Enchanted Wardrobe!

Happy Rolling!

Oh yes, Shinyrainbowlithogra, any fun meme will get you in the final prize roll. So far I have 12 names on the meme list. I don't think I missed anyone who has posted one.
I'll roll again. Let's go dice!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 100.
Dawnia wrote:
GingerHades wrote:
GingerHades wrote:

Congratulations! Your winning prize has been sent! Thanks for Playing! :)

TheLorekeeper wrote:
Here we go again-
TheLorekeeper wrote:

Congratulations! You will however have to unblock your message-settings for me to be able to send the prize to you though.

Two prizes left!
22 gets you a Dragons Tooth!
44 gets you an Enchanted Wardrobe!

Happy Rolling!

Oh yes, Shinyrainbowlithogra, any fun meme will get you in the final prize roll. So far I have 12 names on the meme list. I don't think I missed anyone who has posted one.
Oops, sorry! I changed my settings so it should work now.
Dawnia Topic Starter

TheLorekeeper wrote:
Dawnia wrote:
TheLorekeeper wrote:
Here we go again-
TheLorekeeper wrote:

Oops, sorry! I changed my settings so it should work now.

All done. You can set it back now. :)
Here's wishing me luck, then.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 73.
Come on special numberss
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 2.
Baaam!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 95.
Time to try again~
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 59.
Rolling
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 65.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Raffle - Closed. Congratulations to the 9 Winners!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus