Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Vaira's coming out of her cage--

I adore your setup! I hope you have a wonderful time swinging back into rp!
welcome! I hope you like it here!
Welcome to the community!
VairaSmythe Topic Starter

@Falyn @Lunalla-Starlight @starwolf @theliquidtoad @Atheist
theliquidtoad wrote:
I adore your setup! I hope you have a wonderful time swinging back into rp!
Thank you!

Atheist wrote:
Honestly, I wish I had the skills you have, but I'm sadly a template guy. Who knows, you might hit off and enjoy it so much you could even share your knowledge with the rest of us! Take care and have fun, of course!

Also, where do you get those little tags at? I love the way the express who you are so easily.
Perhaps I should! I enjoy it so I should spread the love.
I forgot to link the buttons! OTL
They're from FlightRising user fluffmoth YMPbu9R.png
First of all ur intro looks really cute, love the amount of detail you put in lol. Welcome to RPR, hope you manage to find good partners! ^_^
It's nice to meet you, Vaira! I'm Sam. You have a really nice introduction post! I love your teensy buttons, they're so stylish. :D

Welcome to RPR! I just realized we share a ton of the same interests, so if you ever want to RP, I'd be down!

We have events around the site regularly. They're a great way to meet new people and talk characters. Right now, we have the Collaborative OC making event, where you help people design a new OC. It's great fun!

I hope to maybe RP with you sometime! If you want to talk plots, my DMs are open!

TinyPuddleGhost wrote:
First of all ur intro looks really cute, love the amount of detail you put in lol. Welcome to RPR, hope you manage to find good partners! ^_^
@TinyPuddleGhost Thank you! Your profile picture is really adorable (and so is your username!)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Samiakki wrote:
It's nice to meet you, Vaira! I'm Sam. You have a really nice introduction post! I love your teensy buttons, they're so stylish. :D

Welcome to RPR! I just realized we share a ton of the same interests, so if you ever want to RP, I'd be down!

I hope to maybe RP with you sometime! If you want to talk plots, my DMs are open!
@Samiakki Thank you for the complements! I'll send you a DM to see what you're up for :)
Welcome to RPR,
🎊Vaira!🎊
giphy.gif
Welcome to the RPR! ^_^
Holy cow, you went all out for your intro! Never seen anyone put so much effort into their layout before, and it looks incredible!

Had to gush about that, sorry. Welcome to RPR! :D
Aye, that's a lot of effort you put in the intro! I'm impressed! AAANYWAY, Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR
I love all the detail in your intro! Welcome to RPR!

@GingerHades @Taro_Nuke1 @LeftScout @FrostWolf @Ultra-Knight @AliRevellian
GingerHades wrote:
Holy cow, you went all out for your intro! Never seen anyone put so much effort into their layout before, and it looks incredible!

Had to gush about that, sorry. Welcome to RPR! :D
Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
Aye, that's a lot of effort you put in the intro! I'm impressed! AAANYWAY, Welcome to RPR!

Thank you everyone! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Vaira's coming out of her cage--

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus