Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Beep Boppin

Hello and welcome! Hope you find everything you are looking for here :) Feel free to reach out if you ever need anything!
95a1a280c7bea93f50a95bc0330728a3.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello Sunny! Welcome to Rp Repository! :)
welcome to rpr
Welcome to RRP!!!!

2NVe.gif
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome to rpr!

spooky-month-hello.gif
Welcome to RPR,
👁️Sunny!👁️
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
sunny_swurmp wrote:
Hey folks! Name’s Sunny :D

I’ve been RPing for quite awhile now, but stopped doing it a year or so ago. I decided it’s finally time to shake the dust off and have fun with my characters again!

I enjoy a plethora of different genres, from romance to horror, I’ve got a character for it all! I’m a huge nerd so I’ve got an OC or two from a huge amount of animes, books, and games too!

I write in a more semi-literate to literate style too, if that’s something you wanna know! (that’s the way it’s referred to still, right? ^^”)

I’ve already got a character up, Linel, and his page shows off my writing style for the most part, but that is by no means my ONLY character. Just the only one I’ve bothered to make a page for so far ^^”

If you’ve got a plot idea or just have a character you wanna flesh out more with someone else, let me know!

Hello welcome!
PercyJacksonGuru5061

sunny_swurmp wrote:
Hey folks! Name’s Sunny :D

I’ve been RPing for quite awhile now, but stopped doing it a year or so ago. I decided it’s finally time to shake the dust off and have fun with my characters again!

I enjoy a plethora of different genres, from romance to horror, I’ve got a character for it all! I’m a huge nerd so I’ve got an OC or two from a huge amount of animes, books, and games too!

I write in a more semi-literate to literate style too, if that’s something you wanna know! (that’s the way it’s referred to still, right? ^^”)

I’ve already got a character up, Linel, and his page shows off my writing style for the most part, but that is by no means my ONLY character. Just the only one I’ve bothered to make a page for so far ^^”

If you’ve got a plot idea or just have a character you wanna flesh out more with someone else, let me know!

Welcome to RPR! This site is filled with awesome people and I'm sure it'll be an awesome experience. If you would like to Role Play and or chat, fill free and shoot me a message! (:
fig

hallo and welcome!!
Welcome back!!
I'm open to lots of rps as well if you ever want to chat ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Beep Boppin

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus