Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ❄️ Winter Art Trade 2022 ❄️

knightofheart wrote:
IMG_0056.jpg
Here’s Yrgyll :)

Sorry for the late posting, was struggling with uploading the image. Love your characters btw.

OH MY GOODNESS you did my scruffy warlock such justice! Thank you SO much! 💖
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

sland wrote:
Character Name: Wasp

I drew Wasp!

IMG_20221219_212301.jpg
exploreroftheabyss wrote:
sland wrote:

I drew Wasp!

IMG_20221219_212301.jpg
This doesn't meet the trade requirements or look anything like my character. A quick peek at the image source (refsheet dot net) shows it's yours. You might want to check you uploaded the right picture. ;)
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

sland wrote:
exploreroftheabyss wrote:
sland wrote:

I drew Wasp!

IMG_20221219_212301.jpg
This doesn't meet the trade requirements or look anything like my character. A quick peek at the image source (refsheet dot net) shows it's yours. You might want to check you uploaded the right picture. ;)

ouf wrong image!
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/103429?page=0#post-5805412

While we're at it I am very curious what happens now that this person who didn't get art on the due date's account is closed, is their late assignee still expected to post something or did they catch a break or what. Also the first person to get their art hasn't been on in weeks and the last (other) people waiting are RPR moderators. A trade for the ages
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

sland wrote:
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/103429?page=0#post-5805412

While we're at it I am very curious what happens now that this person who didn't get art on the due date's account is closed, is their late assignee still expected to post something or did they catch a break or what. Also the first person to get their art hasn't been on in weeks and the last (other) people waiting are RPR moderators. A trade for the ages

Giga was here up to and including the due date, and even turned in their part of the trade. Giga could perhaps even still collect their art by looking at the thread while logged out; it is public, after all. There's no reason the person who had them in the trade should not have done their piece for Giga in the given time, so I'm still gonna be a stickler about it getting turned in in order to participate in future trades.

Claine's piece was sent to me via email and I passed it on, so that's one less person waiting. :)

As per usual protocol, I've reached out to the remaining participants and let them know the due date has passed and we're now in the grace period before participation in future trades comes into jeopardy, so fingers crossed I'm not commissioning too too many replacements this year :) Things do slip people's mind this close to the holidays sometimes!
Sanne Moderator

I'm patiently waiting and crossing my fingers no replacement commission is necessary. :)
Claine wrote:
InquisitorCat wrote:
(Hi everyone im not dead)

Character Name:Raine Asawa
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Raine
Species: Human
Gender expression: Female
Personality: A strong willed woman who is quick to anger and easily embarrassed.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body
Brief physical description of the character: Long dark blue hair, pale white skin and a voluptuous body
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) castles, medieval settings, the woods
Anything else we need to know: check out her page for references!

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)
yes but not romantically

Character Name: Osirus Kitsiemuto
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Osirus
Species: Human
Gender expression: Male
Personality: Positive, happy with wanderlust.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body
Brief physical description of the character: A dark skinned man with a thin physique. He has golden hair and bright blue eyes. He is adorned in jewelry and fine silks.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) A kingdom, sitting on pillows, somewhere bougie.
Anything else we need to know: Check out his profile for jewelry placement!

yes, same as above!

I drew for InquisitorCat!! Thank you for letting me draw your Babs!!

09_057029-Winter-Art-Trade-Inquisitor-Cat-001.jpg

AHHH ITS SO SWEET THANK YOU
CloudDragon wrote:
FadedTapestry wrote:
Character Name: Fandrel

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:
click
click

Species: Melanistic Leopard. Furre (aka Anthro)

Gender expression: Feminine.

Personality: Word hard, play hard. Scrappy, at times.

I prefer to receive: Full body, please.

Brief physical description of the character:
Brutal regality. Battle-scarred 'pard appeared to have been hewn from the depths of the abyss itself, such was her darkness in both heart and presentation. Ink-black silky hair lengthy and unfettered, framing well the strong features of strikingly intent golden eyes, marred by the vicious scar from 'brow to cheek. Similar evidences of conflict and a past life of hardship and trials survived hidden by tailored garments made from embroidered wool, linen and leather panels. Metal-heeled boots marked her stride. At her hip, her sword, rarely far from her grasp. Hard-won wealth her presentation, a creature of determined ambition and ferocity.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background)

Anything else we need to know:
This symbol should be included on her person, ideally on a metal gorget, etched.

- No.

She was really fun to draw. Lemme know if you want any minor edits.
hu6QW6m.png

So cool, thank you so much! I love it :D
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Thank you so much to everyone who participated!

The grace period is well over, and now that I'm back from the holidays, I'm working on getting replacement art to those few of you who didn't receive your pieces.
Luscinioide

i bring to you two wildly different pieces: romantic renaissance mermaid and GOBLIN MODE 2.0: NOW IN TRON FLAVOR.

replacement art machine gun go brrrrrrrr (one of these has a bg because it was a half-body while the other doesn't because it was a full-body and i wanted to keep things even, pls dont kill me) enjoy, i did these both in one sitting, gollum style

for sland
yyEMvH3.png

for sanne, beware the booby warning
+ transparent version
Sanne Moderator

Luscinioide wrote:
i bring to you two wildly different pieces: romantic renaissance mermaid and GOBLIN MODE 2.0: NOW IN TRON FLAVOR.

replacement art machine gun go brrrrrrrr (one of these has a bg because it was a half-body while the other doesn't because it was a full-body and i wanted to keep things even, pls dont kill me) enjoy, i did these both in one sitting, gollum style

for sland
yyEMvH3.png

HOLY MOLY that is AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!!!
Luscinioide wrote:

for sland
yyEMvH3.png

+ transparent version
Oh wow! The goblin energy is STRONG and I love how you pulled off the lighting on his dark outfit. Thanks a bunch! I've featured this guy in art exchanges here and there, and you're the first one to draw him.

Perfect timing too, another one I'm in just did their reveal so I got multiple pictures today. Pretty good day to be me B-)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ❄️ Winter Art Trade 2022 ❄️

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus