Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ❄️ Winter Art Trade 2022 ❄️

macetheace wrote:
Wanting to give this a try this yearrrr.

Character Name: McKenna Stone
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: McKenna’s Profile
Species: Human
Gender expression: Female, clothing style more masculine leaning
Personality: Quiet and reclusive, determined, loyal
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Either
Brief physical description of the character: Black undercut, almond brown eyes, small frame, several facial and ear piercings, single tattoo on l arm (details on page)
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) depends on how she is depicted; if shown in a usual out of Vigilante costume style, maybe in a park or something. If in Vigilante costume, somewhere dark and dreary; back alley, too if a building at night, etc
Anything else we need to know: I would love art of her in her Vigilante costume, something dark and mysterious - but her costume isn’t concrete. There’s a page with her costume (‘Fighting For’) that I generated with a character generator, and I have another rendition from an amazing artist here that shows a great example of what I had in mind as well (‘The Future’).

I hope I did your character justice! Untitled_Artwork.png
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Thank you everyone who has turned your piece in already! They look amazing! :D

A reminder to everyone else: reveal day is this Monday, December 19th so make sure you take this weekend to put any finishing touches on your piece :)
For Ilmarinen!

I've never drawn anyone like Sivwikkas before, so this was a difficult and exciting challenge! Happy Holidays!

Ze Art
Sivwikkas.png
Ilmarinen Moderator

MercyInReach wrote:
For Ilmarinen!

I've never drawn anyone like Sivwikkas before, so this was a difficult and exciting challenge! Happy Holidays!

Ze Art
Sivwikkas.png

This is delightful!! I love all the little touches, like the poppy bubbly fidget toy and the robot mug (which will definitely be making its way into future art). Thank you so much for drawing them, you did a wonderful job!
Auberon Moderator

This is for Galaxy-Star's Sizal!

TW: Snake

tB5akLR.png

Full resolution here.
All done! This was for cri86titanium.

secret-santa-rpr.png
Auberon wrote:

tB5akLR.png

Full resolution here.

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! ITS SO AMAZING!!
Auberon Moderator

Galaxy-Star wrote:
Auberon wrote:

tB5akLR.png

Full resolution here.

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! ITS SO AMAZING!!

So happy you like it!!! :D
InquisitorCat wrote:
macetheace wrote:
Wanting to give this a try this yearrrr.

Character Name: McKenna Stone
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: McKenna’s Profile
Gender expression: Female, clothing style more masculine leaning
Personality: Quiet and reclusive, determined, loyal
Brief physical description of the character: Black undercut, almond brown eyes, small frame, several facial and ear piercings, single tattoo on l arm (details on page)
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) depends on how she is depicted; if shown in a usual out of Vigilante costume style, maybe in a park or something. If in Vigilante costume, somewhere dark and dreary; back alley, too if a building at night, etc
Anything else we need to know: I would love art of her in her Vigilante costume, something dark and mysterious - but her costume isn’t concrete. There’s a page with her costume (‘Fighting For’) that I generated with a character generator, and I have another rendition from an amazing artist here that shows a great example of what I had in mind as well (‘The Future’).

I hope I did your character justice! Untitled_Artwork.png

AAAA She looks fantastic, thank you so much!! I love it <3
Auberon wrote:
I'M GONNA DO IT THIS YEAR!!

Character Name: Corbeau
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Here (Contains barbie nudity/base and all tattoos on transparency) and RPR profile (contains sensitive themes and cursing, but all nudity is thumbnailed/censored and labeled as such)
Species: Discentem Corvidae (Crow shapeshifter that can take on human form)
Gender expression: Femme
Personality: Ostensibly outgoing, gregarious, and lewd but secretly a repressed, emotionally constipated mess who cries in private. Does chainsmoking count as a personality trait?
I prefer to receive: Either
Brief physical description of the character: Twiggier than a tree in winter. No curves and only a hint of a chest. 5'3". Hair goes down to her waist and is iridescent raven black with a pop of pure white springing from the top of her head. Eyes are a blue so pale, they almost look silver. So many tattoos. So so many. Snake bite studs, several ear piercings, a septum ring, and a dermal piercing below her left eye.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) She's played in a modern setting (currently in Ireland), but could be in just about any environment otherwise. She works in a massive, centuries old archive full of books, is a professor at a university, and also frequents an old Irish pub.
Anything else we need to know: She loves leather. Like really, really loves it. Some clothing refs are included, but basically go 90s goth with a splash of punk and you've got the vibe (or if that's too difficult, oversized sweaters and PJ pants with a messy bun are also fine). Keep it as easy and low stress as you need it to be! I'm not picky.

---

Character Name: Kamala
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Here (contains barbie nudity/base)
Species: Zykla (Canid anthro, closed species)
Gender expression: Femme
Personality: Literal sunshine incarnate, the nicest person you will ever meet. The physical manifestation of that special tape stopping up the leak on the large tank of water. Masks just about every single emotion with a smile and cheer.
I prefer to receive: Either
Brief physical description of the character: 5' nothing pear-shaped canine woman with thick thighs and a mess of short ginger curls. Freckles, freckles everywhere. Her extremely fluffy tail is longer than she is tall and prehensile, and her body is dotted with brown and orange rosettes. Fur is brown, accented with cream, and her ears are very fluffy at the base and a foot tall. Her sclerae are black, and her irises are jade. She wears a special collar (included in refs) at all times.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Hookah lounge, Moroccan architecture, moonlit clearing, beach
Anything else we need to know: Worships Luna, a moon deity. Anything moon-related would be extremely on brand. She is from India, so clothing associated with that culture (especially sari) is appropriate.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)
No

I haven’t arted in a long time, much less with Procreate, so I hope Corbeau here looks okay!
Ln7Gy4c.png

I had some issues properly seeing the tattoos on her right arm so I drew what I could see and kinda filled in what I could with the rest. I really wanted to have her flung out over a chair reading but just couldn’t get the posing right.
Claine Moderator

InquisitorCat wrote:
(Hi everyone im not dead)

Character Name:Raine Asawa
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Raine
Gender expression: Female
Personality: A strong willed woman who is quick to anger and easily embarrassed.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body
Brief physical description of the character: Long dark blue hair, pale white skin and a voluptuous body
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) castles, medieval settings, the woods
Anything else we need to know: check out her page for references!

yes but not romantically

Character Name: Osirus Kitsiemuto
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Osirus
Gender expression: Male
Personality: Positive, happy with wanderlust.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body
Brief physical description of the character: A dark skinned man with a thin physique. He has golden hair and bright blue eyes. He is adorned in jewelry and fine silks.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) A kingdom, sitting on pillows, somewhere bougie.
Anything else we need to know: Check out his profile for jewelry placement!

yes, same as above!

I drew for InquisitorCat!! Thank you for letting me draw your Babs!!

09_057029-Winter-Art-Trade-Inquisitor-Cat-001.jpg
Phew! I wasn't sure I'd make it on time! The last month or so kicked my metaphysical heiny! Thankfully my friends helped support and encourage (and bribe and coerce) me into getting to work and here we go!

Fig! I love your take on Dayaxa! Here is my offering to you in return. Ivo building Enosh!

2VA1kOa.png
Ok! So I absolutely love all of the art so far! Here is mine for Leighoflight! I hope I did Edward good XD

LeighoflightEdward.jpg

And without the water and swampy background stuff lol I love the whole idea of a pet Roomba XD
Animewithin wrote:
Character Name: Lilith Belasco
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1470706
Personality: Neutral as long as it is good for her she's good.
Brief physical description of the character: Lilith is a fair-skinned young woman with grey, silvery, hair. Her eyes are likewise grey. Pink lips and a small beauty mark on the right-hand corner of her lips. Dressed typically in large gowns.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Anything steam punkish. She lives in a very typical steampunk-type world that she doesn't necessarily fit into too well.
Anything else we need to know: Lilith is very soft a little bit naive. Her hair is typically kept pinned up because she does like to do work and it helps to keep her hair out of said work.

Didn't put anyone else this year so nope ^^

C32L5Q.gif
Animewithin wrote:
Ok! So I absolutely love all of the art so far! Here is mine for Leighoflight! I hope I did Edward good XD

LeighoflightEdward.jpg

And without the water and swampy background stuff lol I love the whole idea of a pet Roomba XD

AAAAAAAAA Ed! look at him! and his roomba! I love it!
XIII wrote:
Character Name: Tzelem
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: WARNING: the first page has nudity, so here's the link to the third.
Species: Inkling (a creation of alchemical work)
Personality: While her practices may say otherwise, Tzel is amiable and quite a pleasant to speak to. She's as selfless as some and more selfish than others. Truth is, she's a true chameleon and behaves in a manner that benefits her in the moment.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full Body
Brief physical description of the character: Tzel has obsidian hair, skin, and eyes. She has a wide, almost masculine, looking jaw and tubby lips. There's something of a semi-wide nose there and almond eyes. Her physique is athletic, but not exactly lean, and and her hair extends a little beyond her hips.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Nothing particular
Anything else we need to know: Her profile sums her up pretty well.

Got a bit experimental with this one--a little more realistic than my style tends to be, but it was fun! I hope you enjoy ^^

tzelem_winter_art_trade.png
CrystalDisc wrote:
Animewithin wrote:
Character Name: Lilith Belasco
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1470706
Personality: Neutral as long as it is good for her she's good.
Brief physical description of the character: Lilith is a fair-skinned young woman with grey, silvery, hair. Her eyes are likewise grey. Pink lips and a small beauty mark on the right-hand corner of her lips. Dressed typically in large gowns.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Anything steam punkish. She lives in a very typical steampunk-type world that she doesn't necessarily fit into too well.
Anything else we need to know: Lilith is very soft a little bit naive. Her hair is typically kept pinned up because she does like to do work and it helps to keep her hair out of said work.

Didn't put anyone else this year so nope ^^

C32L5Q.gif
Holy absolute wow! This is amazing! Thank you so so much. She's beautiful!
fig

Dndmama wrote:
Phew! I wasn't sure I'd make it on time! The last month or so kicked my metaphysical heiny! Thankfully my friends helped support and encourage (and bribe and coerce) me into getting to work and here we go!

Fig! I love your take on Dayaxa! Here is my offering to you in return. Ivo building Enosh!

2VA1kOa.png

dude ;___; you did not have to take it the extra step but you did and it made me cry a little tbh thank you so much
TURVOLD THORNMIGHT for KINGDRAGON

I looooved drawing this guy and I also love bodybuilding, so I admire characters with overly strong physique. I'd render him further if I had more time, but here he is! I do hope you like it and I can finally rest my eyes.

NTMd1U7.png
Without the armour so we can appreciate the physique.
MdVRqeO.png
Skyran wrote:
XIII wrote:
Character Name: Tzelem
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: WARNING: the first page has nudity, so here's the link to the third.
Species: Inkling (a creation of alchemical work)
Personality: While her practices may say otherwise, Tzel is amiable and quite a pleasant to speak to. She's as selfless as some and more selfish than others. Truth is, she's a true chameleon and behaves in a manner that benefits her in the moment.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full Body
Brief physical description of the character: Tzel has obsidian hair, skin, and eyes. She has a wide, almost masculine, looking jaw and tubby lips. There's something of a semi-wide nose there and almond eyes. Her physique is athletic, but not exactly lean, and and her hair extends a little beyond her hips.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Nothing particular
Anything else we need to know: Her profile sums her up pretty well.

Got a bit experimental with this one--a little more realistic than my style tends to be, but it was fun! I hope you enjoy ^^

tzelem_winter_art_trade.png

EEEEEEEEHHH!!! She's beautiful!! Love that you were inspired by the ballet!!! Thank you! <3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ❄️ Winter Art Trade 2022 ❄️

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus