Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ❄️ Winter Art Trade 2022 ❄️

MercyInReach wrote:
Ahh I'm so excited!

Character Name: Captain Hawk
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/CaptainHawk
Species: Human
Gender expression: he/him
Personality:morally grey, hardened, charming, selfish, secretly lovelorn.
I prefer to receive: Anything!
Brief physical description of the character:Remi stands at a solid five feet and eleven inches tall. His body is toned and strong, with a soft stomach. His hair is long, thick and extremely curly, I usually rests at chest length, occasionally a bit shorter, and is either tied back or left to hang freely about his person. Remi's eyes are a soft grey-blue that is cold. He is missing his left hand and in it's placement is usually a hook but is also switched out with other tools occasionally.

His face is strong and sharply shaped with short and unruly facial hair.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) ocean, pirate ship, beach, saloon.

Here goes Hawk! I had so much fun drawing him, he's a really cool OC and I hope I did him even the slightest bit justice! Yarrrr, Captain! :D

Captain-Hawk-for-Mercy-In-Reach.jpg
FadedTapestry wrote:
All done! This was for cri86titanium.

secret-santa-rpr.png

Yeeeeeeeah it's Professor hip-deep at work on some experiment so abstruse only he understands what he's doing! XD I already thanked you for this but I'll never tire of saying how cool this is, you captured him perfectly!! <3
Auberon Moderator

macetheace wrote:

I haven’t arted in a long time, much less with Procreate, so I hope Corbeau here looks okay!
Ln7Gy4c.png

I had some issues properly seeing the tattoos on her right arm so I drew what I could see and kinda filled in what I could with the rest. I really wanted to have her flung out over a chair reading but just couldn’t get the posing right.

MY GIRL!!! This is awesome! Her tattoos look fantastic and that shirt is absolutely sending me. You got her so perfect, thank you. <3 :D
cri86titanium wrote:

Here goes Hawk! I had so much fun drawing him, he's a really cool OC and I hope I did him even the slightest bit justice! Yarrrr, Captain! :D

Omg he looks amazing!!! I love the dynamic pose so much!! You did an amazing job! 🥰🥰
FadedTapestry wrote:
Character Name: Fandrel

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:
click
click

Species: Melanistic Leopard. Furre (aka Anthro)

Gender expression: Feminine.

Personality: Word hard, play hard. Scrappy, at times.

I prefer to receive: Full body, please.

Brief physical description of the character:
Brutal regality. Battle-scarred 'pard appeared to have been hewn from the depths of the abyss itself, such was her darkness in both heart and presentation. Ink-black silky hair lengthy and unfettered, framing well the strong features of strikingly intent golden eyes, marred by the vicious scar from 'brow to cheek. Similar evidences of conflict and a past life of hardship and trials survived hidden by tailored garments made from embroidered wool, linen and leather panels. Metal-heeled boots marked her stride. At her hip, her sword, rarely far from her grasp. Hard-won wealth her presentation, a creature of determined ambition and ferocity.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background)

Anything else we need to know:
This symbol should be included on her person, ideally on a metal gorget, etched.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)
- No.

She was really fun to draw. Lemme know if you want any minor edits.
hu6QW6m.png
Gonna add my art in an hour or two.

Who had me? Sorry I didn't offer any reference material.
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Gonna add it in a bit!

gotta finish some details
Sanne Moderator

Anakisuto wrote:
Character Name: Orithaumos
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: "Demon Hunt (Anyone Welcome)" is a thread featuring it.
Species: Demon (Greed, Pride)
Gender expression: N/A
Personality: Intelligent, egotistical, aloof, and confident
I prefer to receive: Full body art.
Brief physical description of the character: Roughly forty meters tall, with black skin that seemed to absorb all light. It had the lower body of a scorpion, with human arms in place of legs. It had six arms, one of which had translucent strings reminiscent of puppet strings. It had no discernable facial features other than two perfectly round, glowing white eyes. It has a third eye, which looks like a circular, sky-blue lamp
Suggested environments: Whatever feels fitting. I don't really care.
Character name: Jacob Wright
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: N/A.
Gender expression: Male
Personality: Mentally and emotionally scarred, empathetic, and a little unhinged.
I prefer to receive: Full body art
Brief physical description: Tall and skinny, with medium-length black hair, blueish-gray eyes, and an expression vaguely reminiscent of fear and surprise, regardless of what he is feeling. (He still has facial expressions, but they are always mixed with those emotions)
Suggested environments: N/A

Character Name: Ashley Windsor
Gender Expression: Female
Personality: Caring, sympathetic, sharp-witted, practical, and vivacious. Enjoys music, and plays the guitar.
I prefer to receive: Full body art
Brief physical Desc: Long, mid-back length red hair, Bright green eyes, and a perpetual smirk. She is tall but shorter than Jacob, and she is moderately well-built. She commonly wears comical graphic tees and leggings.
If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants Not Orithaumos. Jacob and Ashley, yes.

Anything else: Jacob and Ashley are longtime friends, and they are around 15-17 years old.

I drew Ashley for you! :) I hope I got her right without any references to work from.

Ashley2.png
Looks great! She’s a little different than what I was visualizing, but I like her!
MercyInReach wrote:
cri86titanium wrote:

Omg he looks amazing!!! I love the dynamic pose so much!! You did an amazing job! 🥰🥰

Yayyyy!!! I'm so glad you like the way he turned out!! ^_^
Mind if I send you a friend request? :)
knightofheart

CrystalDisc wrote:
Character Name: Yrgyll Ryd
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/leshen
Species: Magus
Gender expression: Male
Personality: Keen. Nervous. Reserved.
I prefer to receive: Fullbody
Brief physical description of the character: A wiry man with curly red hair and dressed in green garb with a wooden stick.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Dim decrepit castle or a bright mushroom grove.
Anything else we need to know: The familiar is optional!

Character Name: Lilas Calloway
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/strixen
Species: Magus
Gender expression: Female
Personality: Cheeky. Observant. Sleight.
I prefer to receive: Fullbody
Brief physical description of the character: A petite woman with brunette hair and dressed in violet robes with a metal rod.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Illuminated magic library or a firefly forest at dusk.
Anything else we need to know: The familiar is optional!

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) Absolutely... as friends!

IMG_0056.jpg

Here’s Yrgyll :)

Sorry for the late posting, was struggling with uploading the image. Love your characters btw.
knightofheart

sland wrote:
Thanks for letting us submit early.

Reveal
It's Branch Durzum for knightofheart!

AJETO4s.jpg

This art is so cool, dude! Thanks so much for drawing him, I love it.
GigaBit

For the cutie CloudDragon, after hours of technical difficulties

a3e0be59e21316c1283c4e70d36b0ed6.jpg

24b88a9b3d6516372253e2aef4e82816.jpg
Very cute, GigaBit! Thank you very much! <3
XIII wrote:
TURVOLD THORNMIGHT for KINGDRAGON

I looooved drawing this guy and I also love bodybuilding, so I admire characters with overly strong physique. I'd render him further if I had more time, but here he is! I do hope you like it and I can finally rest my eyes.

NTMd1U7.png
Without the armour so we can appreciate the physique.
MdVRqeO.png

I am a 200-pound manly-man and I just squealed seeing this. THIS IS SOO COOOOL! I appreciate you putting so much effort into him, it's PERFECT!
KingDragon wrote:

I am a 200-pound manly-man and I just squealed seeing this. THIS IS SOO COOOOL! I appreciate you putting so much effort into him, it's PERFECT!

Makes me happy to hear that! You're very much welcome, gave me some points of practice for sure.
Ilmarinen Moderator

I bit off a bit more than I could chew, so I'm sorry this came down to the wire. ^^; Here is Skyler for Skyran, enjoying a good book in a toasty firelit library.

IMG_1752.jpg

If I've forgotten any important details, just let me know!

(Link to higher quality version)
Ilmarinen wrote:
I bit off a bit more than I could chew, so I'm sorry this came down to the wire. ^^; Here is Skyler for Skyran, enjoying a good book in a toasty firelit library.

IMG_1752.jpg

If I've forgotten any important details, just let me know!

(Link to higher quality version)

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. YOOOO THIS IS SO GOOD.

the warm lighting from the doorway!! the background!! the texturrrrre!! Skyler reading some books, like the nerd she is!!!

thank you so much for this, I absolutely love how this turned out <3 it was absolutely worth the wait!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Skyran wrote:
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. YOOOO THIS IS SO GOOD.

the warm lighting from the doorway!! the background!! the texturrrrre!! Skyler reading some books, like the nerd she is!!!

thank you so much for this, I absolutely love how this turned out <3 it was absolutely worth the wait!

You're so very welcome! :D I'm thrilled that you like it so much!
Sanne Moderator

Anakisuto wrote:
Looks great! She’s a little different than what I was visualizing, but I like her!

I'm glad you like it! :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ❄️ Winter Art Trade 2022 ❄️

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus