Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm quite new here, maybe just since a week.

Ever since, I have begined roleplying back in the late december of 2018, it began only with nonsensical things on Roblox, and then it expanded into somethign of a hobby, and also it slowly began to make feel happier, if Roblox already wasn't a new experience. (I've got my first MP 3 plyer before 2010, a far a I can remember, when I a still in daycare. My first major videogaminf experience began back in 2015, with Minecraft Java, then expanded to TF 2, Minecraft Windows, and then Roblox itself. 2020, came Scrap mechanic! And back between 2010-2005, I have played car adobe flash games online, on my mother's Window 7 Toshiba laptop/notebook.) In 2019's spring, I got to know my first true online friend, got to know them on Roblox. We did living vehicle roleplays, until the summer of 2020, most likely she got bored of it/burned out. I was either the one to stumble upon a sports car, or she was the one, to stumble upon me as a pacific blue Kia Sportage 2020/2019 SUV, and it acting kinda like a bunny, despite it's rather large size. And in the fall of 2019 though, I have stumbled upon Discord (The platform we all know and love) I have began to get involed in roleplaying real seriously, with an another new and great friend, and in the fall of 2021, I have stumbled upon another new great friend, and since then not so much. Only recently in 2022, began to crave the need for detalied roleplaying posts, as well as stumbling upon DA, FA, F-List not so long ago.

I hope to make new friends real soon. And I'm in (desperate) need of people who can be daily/weekly active roleplying partners.
Welcome to the site!
scare

welcome
Welcome to RPR 😊
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
PinkBrat

Welcome!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

welcome to rpr! I hope you enjoy our friendly community
CallMeCrazy

Welcome! take your time getting settled in.
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hey! Welcome to the RPR!
Welcome :)
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
NwJXT0D.gif

Oo! We have another gamer in the midst! Welcome, welcome to RPR! I hope you find and enjoy your style of role-playing. There are all different kinds around here and something for everyone just about. So I hope you have a wonderful time and get to enjoy your role-plays!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hi, hello, and welcome! I hope you have a nice time here!
hello-cat-hello.gif
May fun find you here!
Welcome to RPR,
🐚Smog!🐚
giphy.gif
Hello welcome to the community
Spooky_101

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm quite new here, maybe just since a week.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus