Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there

Hello!
My name is Luun, and I’ve been here for quite a few months? But I haven’t been very active—as in this is my second time logging in. (But first time actually interacting with anyone.)

To keep my introduction brief: I am a digital artist, a writer, and I love to play games such as World of Warcraft from time to time. I have a small interest in coding, and an even bigger interest in creating detailed, aesthetic profiles for my characters.

I hope to get along with everyone here, and potentially make some new friends! ❤︎
Hello there, Lunn! Welcome to the RPR!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome to rpr! I hope you enjoy our friendly community!
Welcome Luun :) Hope to see you around more. It is a great creative community. :)
PinkBrat

Welcome!
Welcome to the site.
luunextears Topic Starter

Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
Hello there, Lunn! Welcome to the RPR!
Hello! And thank you for the welcome! :D
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
scare

welcome
Hi, hello, and welcome! I hope you have a nice time here!
hello-cat-hello.gif
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I know you said you aren't entirely new, but we still want you to feel welcome. Making profiles is probably my favorite part of the whole RPR experience, though I have a tendency to get a little carried away. 😅

I hope your get to create and design to your heart's content and have a wonderful time while you're at it!
Hello! Welcome to the RPR, glad to have you here!
Welcome! :D
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hello! Welcome to RPR and I hope to see you more active on site :)
Welcome to RPR,
🐚Luun!🐚
giphy.gif
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
Welcome to RPR, Luune! Enjoy your stay
Hello Luun! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Spooky_101

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝙿𝚁! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus