Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good Evening, Ghouls

Bathorys_Sin

d5d876a3fe3fdfc66d1003088736f80e.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm Bath, or Bats, depends on what you'd like to call me. I've been roleplaying for over a decade now, started on smaller sites and discord, and eventually stumbled onto here! I have some experience with BB coding and forum sites, so the transition seems easy.

I'm a huge fan of Lovecraftian, Gothic settings, Romance, Horror, Gore, and the occasional slice of life. I'm excited to write with new people, and I hope I fit in here.
Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
CallMeCrazy

Hey welcome! The community from my experience super friendly and welcoming, I hope you have a great experience here. Reach out anytime you have questions everyone seems generally really open to helping out.
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
PinkBrat

Welcome!
Salutions! I am a bit of a fan of Gothic settings myself though there is people who like the genre far more than me.
Welcome to RPR. I love the picture. Very pretty.
Hello Bath! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome :)
NwJXT0D.gif

Oh wow, that's an eclectic list of genres! Some of which are my own -- a fine welcome to you, by the way, to RPR! I find that the diversity the site has to offer will keep you invested and while I primarily focus on role-playing licensed characters, I am also a huge fan of the slice-of-life.

I think the best part about the site is the almost limitless character creation possibilities. Take a look at some of the folks around here and get some ideas from their amazing profiles! Since you know coding, I bet yours will come out lovely! I hope you can find your home here -- it's very easy going and some parts are not fast-paced so that way real-life can take precedence!

Have a wonderful time!
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!

*gently pokes my genres list on my Profile, because I'm fond of dark, gothic genres* <_<
Aye, hello there Bats! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Greetings and salutations!! Hope you have lots of fun here!
Welcome! Love the artwork!
Welcome Bats!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

faputa-jumping.gif

Welcome to rpr!
Welcome to RPR, Bats!
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good Evening, Ghouls

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus