Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm Aycer, or just Ace. I'm pretty new to this site so I'm pretty much just saying hi! Here's some info about me and my roleplaying style.
My favorite genre by far is fantasy, especially high magic fantasy. Sci-fi is pretty great, too. I'm good with just about any genre, though.
Mostly, when I roleplay, I like using multiple sentences, and pretty long ones at that. I also try to have really nice grammar; it annoys me to hell when somethings off, most likely because I'm a writer (nothing professional, I just write short stories in my free time). Because of that, I might take a minute to reply because I like to make my responses as well thought-out as I possibly can.
Thats about all I can think to say, so thank you for reading!
Hello Ace, Welcome to RPR!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

tumblr_pt1s7aetrd1qbvovho1_540.gif
{~Welcome to rpr!~}
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
scare

welcome
PinkBrat

Welcome!
Welcome
Welcome to RPR, Ace!
Welcome to RPR 😊
We're coming up Aces! May you have fun exploring the pathways of this site!
Hello Aycer! Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Bathorys_Sin

Welcome!
NwJXT0D.gif

From one grammar lovin' fool to another, I welcome you to RPR! I understand it is tough to handle our own mistakes, but rest assured that this is a very forgiving site. You should be able to enjoy your writing without ridicule. 😊

Your genres are a very popular choice around here so you shouldn't have any trouble getting to know others who appreciate your interests! I hope you have a wonderful time here and do find what you are looking for!
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
Hello! Welcome to the RPR, glad to have you here!
Welcome to RPR, Ace! :D
Hi, hello, and welcome! I hope you have a nice time here!
hello-cat-hello.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus