Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Mini might smiles with a cupcake in his mouth and just cuddles into the hands grabbing him and lets out an adorable little twirp kind of sound.
Interdimensional Handyman (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Handyman pauses, looking at Korby with skepticism. "Er... Can you help?" he asks uncertainly. "Are you the thing's mommy or -- " Then Mimi claims the salamander. "Oh, thank goodness. Yeah, make sure you keep an eye on the tyke, okay? He looks like quite the energetic little bug."
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Still grinning, Mimi cuddled the little dragon to her chest. Turning back to Tabetha, she gave a smile that seemed to say 'haha okay crazy lady', but what she actually said was, "Hey, no worries! I get it. You're not you when you're hungry, TM."
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Why thank you, friend," says the Duchess, smiling as Korby walks past her. She shuts the door behind him, and then there is no door anymore, only the beautiful glade with all of its party decor. "Now, once we've all sated our appetites, perhaps some of you would like to join some games?"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby then raised it's hand as it wants to ask a question. But, the problem is, it's too short! So it stood up.

Contently just stays a captured dragon in mimi's arms and nibbles on the cupcake he managed to get waging his tail like a puppy.

"Yes, my friend? Did you have a question?" the Duchess asks, looking to Korby.

Mimi casually put a few more treats within Mini Might's reach, in case the little dragon was still hungry. However, her attention was now primarily on the Duchess. Her ears (metaphorically) perked up at the mention of games, and she was curious to hear what kind of games they might be.
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

Tabetha just silently nods, paying little mind to the mini dinosaur dragon before being alerted to the Duchess. "Games, you say?! Well, what kind of games did you have in mind? I love games!"

"Poyo poyo poyo?" (Translation: "What type of games will we be playing?") Korby said, as it tilted it's head to the left, thinking.

"Well..." There was a twinkle in the Duchess' eyes as she looked around the glade at her many guests, taking in the range of costumes and masks before her. "Given the exquisite taste you've all displayed tonight, perhaps we should start with a design competition? Teams of two or three will complete to design the best hat using the mystery supplies I provide them."

Korby then nods slowly as this is something interesting, AND it's something that they didn't try "Poyo..." (Translation: "Interesting...")

"Oh my gosh, that sounds so fun!" Mimi cheered, bouncing up and down with excitement. She seemed to remember, then, that she was still carrying a half-full plate of snacks and a mini dinosaur, and was relieved that nothing had fallen to the floor with her carelessness.

"Oh, what a wonderful idea!" Tabetha exclaimed in her usual dramatic fashion. "I would love to partake in such a sport!"

Mini Might lets out a "yeep" as his cupcake goes flying when mimi bounces up and down

The Duchess grins. "Perfect. I'll have the servants begin setting up for the game... I expect the most difficult part will be the lot of you picking your teams." She winks at those assembled, and then claps her hands, beginning a flurry of activity among the liveried waitstaff.
Interdimensional Handyman (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The handyman looks around, his bushy eyebrows raised. He's not much of a designer, but he's got some design skills... then again, he's technically supposed to be installing decor at this shindig, not getting in on the contest action.

Mimi swiftly picked up the cupcake that had gone flying, popping it into her mouth without a second thought. As compensation and an apology, she handed a fresh new one to Mini Might. ... Why hadn't she just given him the one that had fallen, rather than eating it herself? Well, she thought it might be rude to give floor food to someone. So she ate the floor food and replaced the lost cupcake with a cleaner one.
And now that that was dealt with, she had to pick a team for this game...

"Ah, so we will be picking the teams for the game?" Tabetha asked, glancing around the venue from underneath her mask. "Wonderful! Alright my darlings, which of you would be good at this game?! Don't be shy now!"

"Unless you'd like for me to pair you off myself, which I can certainly do," says the Duchess, looking around at the assembly which now seems to have a bit of cold feet.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus