Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess just shrug to Candy's question, as if it hadn't occurred to her to wonder where a horde of animals carrying water might have come from. She lived in a weird world. But then she snaps her fingers and appears at the bottom of the slope, taking off her white gloves to join Selaana and Alastor in pushing on the massive creature. Her massive ballgown and delicate shoes are not quite right for this, but when needs must....
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Lands on the cliff by the Duchess's feet cause he useless in this situation and no longer in a panic seeing as people helping the whale now
Monicup (played by Afterthestorm04)

Monicup has one more idea up her sleeve. She summons a T.Rex. "SAVE THE BIG FISHY!"
If anything, that answer seemed to confuse Candice even more, especially when she came face-to-face with this tiny creature. "Summoned? What?" Clearly she was unfamiliar with the concept of magic powers and creatures.

Once she saw the T-Rex, she decided asking further questions was pointless. Still, as she kept the hose on target, part of her was wondering how the heck she'd explain what she saw when she got back home.

Between the Duchess, Selaana, Alastor the demon and now a literal tyrannosaurus rex, the poor whale begins to shift on the sands, inching ever so slowly back toward the ocean. The massive animal lets out a groan of thanks as it feels its predicament being addressed by all of the little people and creatures.
Clove (played anonymously)

Yep. That was probably enough help. Clover dropped the bucket off to the side and joined in to help push the poor whale farther into the water.
Dahlia (played by Afterthestorm04)

"Duchess.. I have an idea!" She yells to her. "WE CAN USE THE T.REX TO DRAG THE WHALE OUT TO THE OCEAN!" She takes out a box of road flares. "I SAW THIS IN A MOVIE ONCE!"
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((this whale rp has me picturing the scene in "Hancock" where he throws the whale into the ocean and it lands on a sail boat))

((If you guys don't get the T.Rex and the Flares Reference, then clearly you guys haven't seen the O.G Jurassic Park)
"Remind me to ask Candy Fairy to give you another peanut butter cookie when this is done" Cris told Ollie affectionately as she finished cutting up the figure in glittering fabric. She held it up to see; it wasn't surely a tailor's finest work, but it _did_ resemble a Golden retriever. "What do you think, looks enough like you?" Meanwhile she was still thinking about the whale issue. Something to help... all the hype around the arrival of animals and even a T-Rex had her throw a look over her shoulder, and *ponder*.

"Nick! Can you come over here a minute?" she asked. It was a crazy idea but perhaps it could work. "In your bag.... I know it's gifts, but if there's something like a toy construction tools... a crane, or a digger... maybe that fairy with the summoning magical powers _could_ turn it into a real one? It could help lift the whale or push it to the sea. If anyone can drive fine, otherwise I can do it, I'm near finished with the blanket..." Granted, she had no knowledge of how to drive a digger, but she took her hover-bike's driving license at sixteen and had maneuvered all kind of vehicles that her world offered, surely a magically engorged toy crane wouldn't be much more difficult?....

On the paper it sounded a good idea, honest...

"Perhaps if the t-rex pulls and we push?" said the Duchess, her kitten heels slipping terribly in the wet sand.

Nick hurries to shuffle through his packages, and eventually pulls out a plastic back-hoe. "Will this do?" he asks, passing it to Cris.

"Exactly.."
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie sniffs the blanket thoroughly. So thoroughly he even drops his stick. "It doesn't smell like a good boy," he borks. "But I will roll on it to help!"
Selaana Bramir (played by Jence)

"Well, here goes all my coins into buying this fancy gown..." Selaana lets out as she felt sand get into her shoes and caress her ankles. She should have just stick to waxing her horns; she knew that dressing fancy would be a waste of money. Oh well, she could always clean it or ask one of her friends to put it back in its original form. Before she could ruminate any further, she feels her heart skip a beat as a giant dragon without wings appeared out of nowhere and starts to push the whale. The was so violent that it almost made her lose her balance. As the Duchess suggests her idea, Selaana nods. "Good idea... This creature looks strong enough to be able to help us that way."
"It looks like! Anything will help at this point, thank you!", Cris nodded. Ollie's words would have made her chuckle if she hadn't been trying to think of too many things at once; she took the back-hoe from Nick and showed it to Ollie. "Listen, pal, I need you to bring this to that little fairie, Monicup, and ask if she can enlarge it until it's a real one with her powers. You can do this for me?"

She looks at the T.Rex, and she summons a horse harness over the Tyrannosaurus. "Now we need to hitch the whale up to something.."

"If not we need to summon a flatbed truck, and we have the T.Rex haul the thing out to the ocean... But we need to find a way to keep it focused on getting out to the ocean." Then Dahlia sees the mountain goat. "I am a genius."
Ollie (played anonymously)

"Oh yes," borks Ollie very seriously, instantly forgetting the matter of needing to roll on the blanket, and takes the backhoe toy in his mouth as gently as he can. It's going to get slobbery, but at least is won't break. He goes charging down the slope as fast as his golden retriever legs can carry him, tail and ears streaming in the wind. He comes skidding to a halt in the wet sand in front of the little fairy, dropping it at Monicup's feet. "My friend says can do enlarge to be real one!" he borks, triumphant in carrying out his instructions.

The Duchess looks between Dahlia and Selaana, shaking her head, "How are we to get the ropes around the whale so that the other creature can help us pull? Lifting it seems even harder than pushing it."
Monicup (played by Afterthestorm04)

She looks at the Dog, and she goes over to the dogs owner. "hewwo." she looks at Cris. She turns the toy crane into an actual crane. "here you go."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus