Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

((Tabetha/Mixie was amazing XD See you!!! ))
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

((Sorry I couldn't stick around to the end, but very happy to be here! Hope to see you folks later!! :D))
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

((It's been fun lad.))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Oh don't feel bad, this event is SO long, there is no requirement to be here for more than just a bit of it :) ))
((hey, I found this site today. It's a lot like another site I have used in the past)

((Hi Afterthestorm! Welcome in. :) This is the final two hours of the winter masquerade event, you can get some info about it so you can join in here: https://www.rprepository.com/community/news/mark-your-calendar-for-the-winter-masquerade-2022 Basically just make an anonymous character so we can be amazed when the event ends and you reveal who played that character))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((i'm back sorry vanished had to pick up dinner))

((Well, i'ma head out of this event. It was fun :D))

((Just a reminder since it's been about 6 hours since the venue info was posted: The venue is an outdoor party in front of an manor:

On the appointed evening, the trees part to reveal a grand manor, its eaves softly glowing with tiny, flickering white lights. Surely some form of enchantment? The adjacent field has been prepared for a banquet, filled with cloth tents embroidered with holly, tables laden with food and sweets rim the area, and a band plays beside a temporary wooden dance floor, their music intermingling with the sound of crashing waves far below. The whole is bathed in the hushed blue light of a full moon.))
Selaana Bramir (played by Jence)

((Aw, well, it was fun meeting you Korby! You made me want to play Kirby ahah :3 ))

((Yup. Been fun while it lasted. I certainly must be going. Cya lads!))
((I only knew Korby for a brief amount of time and I already love them X3))

((Oh hey Taro! :D ))

((been fun Korby))

((Sorry Candy, just realized you introduced yourself to Nick! Getting on that, one sec))
((NP, I was wondering but I didn't want to be pushy by pointing it out))

((Is there an amount of time we have to wait for before sending in a reply? I'm just wondering :3 ))

((No, though I like to try to give a little time to let a few other people respond in between my posts.))

((i think i am the epitome of not posting enough tonight))

((Noted!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus