Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Selaana Bramir (played by Jence)

((Is there an amount of time we have to wait for before sending in a reply? I'm just wondering :3 ))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((No, though I like to try to give a little time to let a few other people respond in between my posts.))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((i think i am the epitome of not posting enough tonight))

((Noted!))
Cris put a grateful hand on the Duchess's shoulder. "Thank you so much! I'm better at makeshifting stuff, but as long as it'll be warm enough, I'm game." She moved over to the tables, inspecting them. "Maybe I could sew together some of the warmest fabrics and see if I can make something nice out of it. Like a patchwork blanket!" And stuffing, of course... That got her to think. She turned to Selaana and mused: "In my world we sometimes put heated pads into clothing to make them warmer. I'm wondering if we could find something that's safe enough to insert in a blanket and you could maybe heat it with fire, if you'd be willing to?" she offered. Team work always produced the best results, that she had long learned.
The Black Rock Hearted Boy (played anonymously)

(( How much longer until this is over? Just making sure, I don't want to miss the reveals. ))

((1.5 hours to go now!))
The Black Rock Hearted Boy (played anonymously)

(( Phew, okay! If I don't end up arriving about 15-20 mins before the reveal could someone PM me?-err-The Black Rock Hearted Boy? Juuuust in-case? I don't want to miss it. <_< ))
Dahlia (played by Afterthestorm04)

She begins tapping her foot on the ground, before grabbing herself a cup of Tea. "Half of the things I mentioned.. I have seen.. With my own eyes.." She smiles as she pulls out a picture of a girl who inhabits a coffee cup. "This is my friends Daughter, and believe me, she is not a normal kid. Heck, I'm not sure if she's even human." Dahlia looks at the Candy Fairy. "Yeah... Monicup, she's a fairy... But she's a part of a little known Tribe called the Cupfolk."

Looks around spotting someone fun to bug and runs over to tackle Dahlia's foot while she busy talking to someone else
Dahlia (played by Afterthestorm04)

She doesn't notice the Dragon coming because she sees something else. "There you are."
Clove (played anonymously)

"Interesting...." Clover hummed under their breath, thinking. Much of their skill lied in research and exploring, and they weren't really sure how that could translate into a good deed...

It seemed Cris had claimed the task of knitting a child a blanket, and while they knew a bit about combat it was doubtful to be enough against a monster terrorizing a town. They didn't think they were eloquent enough to raise someone's self-esteem with words... wait. A-ha! "I don't know how good a deed it is... but I have some paper and utensils on hand, and I like to think I'm quite good at capturing someone's likeness on paper--I could draw someone, possibly?" It would be a nice gift to give to someone, and that had to count for something.
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie looks up from where he had been gnawing on a stick under one of the tables that Cris is now inspecting, and thumps his tail at her happily. "Hello!" he borks. He is oblivious to the need to repair sleighs or do good deeds, even though he is of course a certified Good Boy(tm)
Candy Fairy couldn't help but chuckle at the speed with which Nick helped himself to one of her cookies; clearly her intuition was correct! "Nice to meet you Nick!"

At the mention of needing good deeds to recharge his sleigh, she nodded in understanding, albeit with a bit of a bemused expression. "Given the time of year those should be pretty easy to find" she said before holding one hand out. "May I see that list?" She asked, hoping to see something that was more her skillset--the only ones he'd listed off so far that she trusted herself to accomplish were plant a tree--wrong season, and clean something--there wasn't much to clean because the venue was immaculate already.

"Hmmn, yes, yes, that might work," agrees Nick, looking up from the owners' manual at Little Clover. "Giving a gift with no obligation or expectations can certainly be a good deed." He passes the owners' manual over to Candy Fairy, allowing her to peruse the many examples of good deeds it lists.

Tries to pounce on the unsuspecting foot thinking -this better not hurt- He lets out a tiny dragon rawr like Bonzai and leaps at the foot.
Monicup (played by Afterthestorm04)

She was hiding in a Christmas Tree, Drinking a tiny cup of Hot Cocoa. Upon seeing Dahlia, she squeaks in Delight. "HEWWO!" She seems happy that her friend has finally found her.

While the party goers ponder what might be good enough to help get Nick's sleigh running, the magic white rose that summoned one and all to this party lets out a soft pulse, and then visibly wilts a bit, beginning to come to the end of its power.. But it isn't going out without doing its darndest to summon more guests to the party. One of the beings that hears the call is a very large humpback whale, that happened to be swimming past the Bay of Ice at just that moment. Letting out a song of joy, it goes swimming toward the beach, leaps out of the water toward the cliff on which the party is being held... and finds itself beached on the sand below. Oh bother.

Blinks and in fear for a creature's safety sends out a mental image to any around of a picture of a whale flying through the air

Selaana listens to Dahlia with great attention. Their description of... whatever they were describing was truly fascinating and made the Tiefling's mind race. She loved to discover and learn about things she didn't know. "All of this is truly fascinating, you have to tell me more about these.. zombies, you called them?" She says before hearing the white-bearded man's answer. His answer didn't exactly satisfy her curiosity, but she felt it would be considered a little bit nosy to ask more questions about the magic he was using. She'll have to ask him about it later. As everyone was trying to find a way to do a good deed, her mind just couldn't find anything interesting. Her train of thought was suddenly stopped by a beautiful melody... "Oh, what was that? " She turns to the other member of the masquerade, a bit taken aback.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus