Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » this is a bit overdue...

Welcome! I love the artwork. Every time I see people drawing their own character art makes me wish I could draw... aha
Welcome
sadadadako Topic Starter

once again, thanks everybody uwu the warm welcome means a lot
VeraVe wrote:
Welcome! I love the artwork. Every time I see people drawing their own character art makes me wish I could draw... aha

thank you so much! and honestly, i fully 100 percent believe anyone can learn how to draw! you just gotta learn how to not be so hard on yourself, trust the process, and find ways to learn faster! i had a drawing class in college with someone who literally had never taken an art class before, didn't draw as a hobby, just took it as an elective, and she was even better than me by the time we got out. and ive been drawing since i was pretty little! here's where i started out, just drawing sonic OCs lol. https://imgur.com/a/E9RpkPD if you're ever interested, lmk! i have a lot of good resources.
sadadadako Topic Starter

Eros_Calls wrote:
Welcome to RPR. I understand the whole being too shy to actively participate. I was that way for a very long time in the roleplaying world. I would work super hard on a character I thought would harbor a lot of attention and then just wait for someone to notice and reach out to me. I was too afraid to reach out to others as I always had that undying feeling that I was a bother - cue the inferiority complex.

Just know, there are people here who understand you and can relate. Find yourself a kindred spirit and let your creativity soar.

i missed this one, and sorry if i missed anyone else too haha. it's definitely a rough pitfall to fall into! i find it easier to do approaches when it isnt 1x1 and i can just hop into a public setting and interact with someone, but sometimes i get a bit in my head and get discouraged from doing that too, lol. but the inferiority complex thing is definitely a vicious cycle, 'cause the worse you feel the less likely you are to put yourself out there, which makes you feel worse and yadda yadda. then it's hard to balance that with just having enough time to write in general!

either way, i think this site will be great, i've been poking around it for a month or so now before finally doing my intro post, and i love it!
This is like two days late but... Welcome to the site! You have excellent taste in horror by the way!

7cpl.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
Welcome, welcome! I hope you find many friends here on RPR! And have an amazing time! Also, totally get the being a long-time roleplayer but being really quiet - it's a pain I know well.
Welcome to the site! We're in a group together but I mostly lurk there. I hope you're having a good time here. :D
4e31d7daa42ab9ad049b4cdf704ab1fb.gif

Welcome ! Hope you are enjoying your time here !

You are on: Forums » Introductions » this is a bit overdue...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus