Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey

It's been a long time since I RP'd in a public setting so I'm probably going to take a little bit of time to get used to stuff. I have 2 cats and I love them.
I count cards. I cannot listen to podcasts (I'm allergic) and I watch TV shows 15 minutes at a time.

If you found $40 in your pocket, what would you do with it?
Welcome to RPR, stranger! >w>

I would put the $40 back in my pocket and forget it in my pocket again.
quasar Topic Starter

ogle wrote:
Welcome to RPR, stranger! >w>

I would put the $40 back in my pocket and forget it in my pocket again.

I would eat it.
D:
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!

If I found $40 in my pocket, I'd buy this, this and this off of Amazon. :)

Unless it was RPR shop related, then I'd just buy me as many Dragon Teeth I could before I run out of money! XD

And finally, if it had to be spent on something fictional...
I'd save up that money to go move to Old Corona, a place in Tangled: The Series. <3

(Sorry for the detailed answer, I got carried away ha ha...)
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Site Rules
This should be your first step. It details expectations for you using the site itself, and carries over to the forums, as the forums are part of the site.

Forum Rules
This should be your next step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Welcome to RPR. I have four cats and they are all different with big personalities but I love them too.

40 dollars? I'm spending it because I can't save money to save my life.
Welcome to RPR. I have four cats and they are all different with big personalities but I love them too.

40 dollars? I'm spending it because I cannot save money to save my life.
Hey hey, welcome to the site! Hope you have a great time here!
"If you found $40 in your pocket, what would you do with it?"
I'd go to Walmart and look in the Valentine's Day section to see if they have those life-sized gummi video game controllers my friend found at Target (there is no target here.) If they had those, I'd buy two (one for me and one for my Valentine) and then I'd buy whatever else I liked, if anything. If I had money left over after that (probably would, the Valentine's Day section at Walmart can't be that great), I'd go buy bubble tea and then put any remaining money in the bank.
mlp-herd.gif

And 40 dollars? That’s tonight’s dinner hahaha.
NwJXT0D.gif

Aah! I also have two cats. They're the world to me. I love them immensely. 💕

Welcome to the public forums then! Take all the time you need -- I know it seems intimidating but RPR is very laid back and easygoing. Hopefully you won't have a difficult time acclimating. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message staff or even one of us. I am always still learning something new from here. Either way, I hope you enjoy it here!

Now... If I found 40 buckaroos in my pocket... 🤔

I would probably either spend it on gas or set it aside for laundry because we live in a dinky apartment with no laundry hookups and have to go to a laundromat to get our stuff done. Plus I have yet to find a machine that can handle my king-sized comforters.

Yeah, I'm boring and practical. 😅
Welcome!!
I love the art for Alexios, and 'retired paladin, currently religious influencer' cracked me up
$40 - tacos and boxed wine probably
cowboys-cowboy.gif

Salutations! If I had 40$ bucks, I will probably try to save it at first then give into the temptation of spending it on something to drink or snack on; the rest will go to helping out my folks.
Hello! welcome to RPR, a place where you can probably find anything you wish on the terms of Roleplay, art(maybe), or just hanging out! it’s a fun place, so enjoy!

if i had $40 bucks…. I’m not sure, but I might use it to get a new Nintendo game, or a DLC for Pokemon sword… it depends on how I’m feeling.
quasar wrote:
It's been a long time since I RP'd in a public setting so I'm probably going to take a little bit of time to get used to stuff. I have 2 cats and I love them.
I count cards. I cannot listen to podcasts (I'm allergic) and I watch TV shows 15 minutes at a time.

If you found $40 in your pocket, what would you do with it?

Welcome back to the public, hope you enjoy your stay

And as I have zero self control when it comes to snacks, I head to the nearest dollar store and buy all the snacks I can
Hello and welcome!

Add me to the list of people with two cats that I love beyond all belief! As for finding $40, I'd try to save it, but I'd ultimately fail; there's too much cool stuff out there to buy!
quasar Topic Starter

CatalinaRose wrote:
mlp-herd.gif

And 40 dollars? That’s tonight’s dinner hahaha.

You could get almost 33 Celeste pizzas from Walmart, it's my strongest recommendation.
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Welcome! Welcome! I hope you have an amazing experience here on RPR. It's a really good community~

40 dollars, huh? Good question. Probably get things for my cats and guinea pigs~ Lil' things like treats and toys~
Welcome!!

If I found $40 in my pocket I would use it to treat myself to some food or ice cream and buy something I like

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus