Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New around here

Hihi! :3

I recently joined here due to a recommendation from a friend, so I'm just trying to figure out who to add as my character's, things like that!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello and welcome to the community you can ask anyone on here for help if needed and I hope you enjoy being on here :D
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Arekkusu hasn't been around for a couple weeks so I'll link you to one of their helpful link posts. Lots of good information about the site can be gleaned from checking out these links. :)
Hi, welcome :D
Welcome!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome! :)
Welcome to RPR! <3 Hope you enjoy your time here. Need any help, reach out to me or any of the moderators! They're really nice and helpful.
OuhBjG0.gif

I love your avatar pic -- Jiji is my absolute favorite! Anyhoo, welcome to RPR and take all the time you need to add what characters you want. If you need more slots, the shop sells items to expand your space. Also, profile building is my absolute favorite so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! <3

So, take care out there and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're here to help! :)
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ð‘Ąð‘œ 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy your time here and never be scared to ask questions.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
♡
Welcome to RPR !
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Welcome to RpR :)
Welcome to RPR,
ðŸŠķPumpkinspiceking!ðŸŠķ
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, Pumpkin! df22f015947b7a5abcff08ec8c799685.jpg

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New around here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus