Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Looking for a modern killer love rp

Belladonna (played by Aoak)

uh yeah
Hi. Welcome to RP Repository! You might have better luck posting this in the 'Looking for RP forum. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Glad you've joined us. :) This forum is more for introducing yourself as a player, rather than as a character, though feel free to tell us about some of your favorites while you're here.

Do you feel comfortable telling us a bit about yourself? Maybe you could tell us tidbits like... Do you have any pets? What are your hobbies?

If you want to post a looking For RP ad, try over on thee Loooking For RP forum, though you'll have to include a few more details to post there. :)

If you have questions or curiosities, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If that fails, our community is wonderfully friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Good day to you! Kim said it best! But we are all here if you have any questions or concerns. I hope you enjoy RPR and all it has to offer. May you find what you seek, traveller! πŸ’ͺ🏻
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! Like the others have said, it may be better to put this in the β€œLooking for RP forum” :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
I prolly don't need to repeat what the others already said πŸ˜…
β™‘
Hello, welcome to RPR
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR. Might get more responses the RP Section..
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Foxfarer

Hiya! Welcome to RPR!
Ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Aya

Welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Looking for a modern killer love rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus