Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Zara (played anonymously)

Nice to meet you! I like writing interesting, deep, romantic, adventure RPs. If you're over 18, I'd love to plot RP ideas with you. Please be an adult though, as my stories often include themes that aren't appropriate for the under 18 crowd.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Kinda sounds like my type of thing haha!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello!~ Welcome to RPR. :) I hope you find the RPs you seek -- your genres are a pretty popular pick so you shouldn't have to look too far. I'd suggest you check out the forums and see if you can participate in some of those. You may find a writer there you click with and then the lot of you can world build to your heart's content!

Have fun out there!~
Just like the people before me. Welcome to Rpr! Romance and adventure type plots are super popular, so I'm sure you'll find something you click with. v.v
Welcome to the Repository! 1415-sailormarswave.gif I hope you find some great RP partners.
Hello! Welcome to Rp Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR! Can't imagine you'll have a ton of trouble finding what you're looking for. Adventures are pretty great!
Hello.
Welcome to RPR.
I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
Have fun!!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay and your characters find a loving home!
Welcome to RPR!
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💙
Welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus