Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Hello! I'm a roleplaying fan who uses all sorts of apps to to. I'm new to this app and have many characters and make many half books (books I make bit basically never oublish) so I'm semi-to fully literate and have a high understanding with most words. I read alot and I like cybercore, cutecore, Y2K and so on. I also like sea animals, specifically sea angels and sea slugs, aswell as cats. I can have a small temper but.. message me! I would love to tell my continents I've made in detail and get feedback from them or maybe even roleplay in them.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
princeshortcake

Welcome!!
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome to RPR! I hope this site is as fantastic as you are accustomed to on some other platforms! I hope you find lots of people interested in the genres you like!
Hello and welcome to RPR, Morgan!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome! we love a thorough worldbuilder here =)
Warmest welcome to you! May your world(s) and your characters find a loving home here!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome :)
NwJXT0D.gif

You said the magic word! *CATS!* I love kitties as well. So much so, I have a pair that are my literal children. <3

Anyhoo~! Welcome to RPR! There are all kinds of core genres for you to play in here -- you just gotta take a look around and see what you find and what suits your preferences best. I suggest you check out the active forums, in particular, the Forum Games. There's always some good times over there. You may even find yourself a writing partner that clicks! Either way, I hope you enjoy it here and have a wonderful time. :)
Welcome and good luck <3
Welcome MorgFourNOneC!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus