Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to Town

Hello! My name is ToastyOne89, but you can call me Toasty for short if it pleases you. I found this intriguing website while in search of being able to save my rp oc's for future endeavors. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that this site can also be used to reach out to others who are also looking for potential rp stories! So far, I only have the one oc until I must up the mental energy to add more. We shall see how long that takes me, lol. In the mean time, for my current oc, Helena, I'm looking more for a mystery/adventure rp for her. I love stories with building plot and lore. And friendships made along the way are always nice! Thanks for coming by and checking this out if you popped in. Here's to making new friends and stories!
Hello Toasty! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
Welcome to RP Repository! May your characters find a loving home.
princeshortcake

Welcome!!
Hi Toasty
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find lots of people to RP with!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello, welcome to the site! :)
Welcome! this site has some amazing functionalities as a character repository, RP ads, and for RP itself, and it's a wonderful community. I hope you find some awesome RPs for Helena here =)
Welcome toasty! Hope you find this a suitable home for your OCs.
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome, welcome, welcome!~ RPR is a perfect place for you to participate on site or even off site for your active role-plays. I used to just archive my characters here, but it was a matter of time before I played her exclusively because that is what time permits and it's such a good site -- easygoing, fun to use, and there's so much diversity. You'll want for nothing if you know how to look. :D

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be happy to help! Also, enjoy that world-building. Making profiles is the best part in my humble opinion because you can be as open or vague as you'd like! Check out other folks and see what they get up to. It's very motivating to see people create their roles.
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to the RPRepository! Have a good time here. Keep your energy pure, positive, and well-rested, and I'm sure you'll have a fun experience. It's a little confusing but you can do it! See you around, maybe. Bye! ~ Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :D :P :) ;) :) ;) :D :3 :P :) ;D :3 ;D :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to Town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus