Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here

Ello how is it going I'm new here just here for rp and I will bring other characters over slowly as necessary not asap but hiiii am new
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Starthepuppy Topic Starter

Hopefully tbh want to find something that peeks my interests
Hi, welcome :D
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello, welcome and may your characters find their new home!
princeshortcake

Welcome!!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome!
Stariah's art is beautiful, i hope you find some awesome RPs for her soon
Welcome! I hope you make good use of the profile system here. It's actually pretty good IMO
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello, hello!~ Welcome to RP Repository. It's exactly it's namesake in that you can bring all the characters over. :D I have a slew of them myself, but I'm more of a licensed character RPer than an OC designer. I have a hard time making and committing to OCs, but my hat's off to those amazing others who make them, commit to them, develop them, and turn them into masterpieces!

I hope you find it a wonderful place to store and play your roles to your heart's content! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us. :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!
Hiii, welcome to RPR! Have a fun time here. There's lots to do! Be safe and take care, hydrate, rest, and make sure to practice good boundaries hehe. There are mods and big reports, as well as a Help section, if you need them! Highly recommend the latter as light reading, it's very interesting. Have a good one! ~ Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 ;D :D :P <3

Also happy halloween.
Also cute profile picture!
Also there's a loooot of roleplay going on this month as the Halloween event continues!
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus