Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Here!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I hope to get to know other people and learn more about roleplay and creating better characters!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! You came to the right place for creating characters! Hoping you enjoy it here! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Welcome to RP Repository! May your characters find a new, loving home and to the new ones you may bring!
princeshortcake

Welcome!!
Hello, welcome to RPR
NwJXT0D.gif

Well, you've certainly come to the right place! RP Repository is a learning experience for all of us. I never can stop improving and the best way I have found to continue to improve is to write with others, observe others, read A LOT, and explore the forums to see all the unique writing styles. I get so inspired through observation (and sometimes very intimidated by all the wonderful talent), and I think you will too! Check out profiles as well so you can get a feel for what you think you would like to use when developing your characters!

I hope you end up enjoying your time here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask us. :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello! Welcome do RPR!
Welcome!! This is a wonderful community, and I have personally met some amazing people, and learned a lot about writing and rp from them =)
Miara's profile is already very thorough, i hope you find some amazing rps with her soon!
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!
hello :)
Fungiii. There's a lot of mushroom based RP here. Lol. Have a good time! And Welcome! :) <3 Enjoy the forums, enjoy yourself, enjoy the roleplay and forum games; there are a lot of them. There's lots to do if you look for it and also if you have the time lol! ~Shinyrainbowlithogra ~ <3 :) <3 :D <3 :P <3 ;D <3 :) <3 ;D <3 :3 <3
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Welcome to RP Repository!
Doing characters is really fun here. Hope you enjoy!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus