Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Lenny Martin (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

"I see what the problem is. My first name is actually Eleanor, but everyone calls me Lenny", she explained. Lenny reached to grab the package from the small bear cub.
Violet (played anonymously)

Violet sat there in her military uniform and combat boots on. Her long blond hair reached past her shoulders, straight with the ends brown from dirt. Her topaz-blue eyes scanned the people next to her.
He landed outside the bar and the golden-hearted Saiyan entered. He was in his usual clothes, but he had a small bag over his shoulder that he reached in and pulled out his kitten Piano.

"We're here, Piano! I'm gonna get some tea, and get you a little bit of milk, okay?"

He would approach the counter and stood smiling and humming a song.
*enters in* Eh, I suppose I can take a break.
Wächterin (played anonymously)

Wächterin sat there calmly, looking at everyone.
Catelyn (played by Alliyus)

Catelyn was laying on the dirt with a black backpack on her back. The zipper was open. A small black cat poked its head out and looked around. It meowed quietly as Catelyn was on the dirt, taking a picture of a deer in the woods. She was silent, laying there taking quiet pictures.
Lenny Martin wrote:
"I see what the problem is. My first name is actually Eleanor, but everyone calls me Lenny", she explained. Lenny reached to grab the package from the small bear cub.

Noah then softly squeaks, before he hugs his now-oversized hat. "O-okay, Ms. Martin. S-sorry for the m-mixup..." He then tries to stand up, only to flop onto his bottom.- "Oof!" -He thinks; 'W-why can't I walk?', even as his eyes start to well with tears.

She crouched with her backpack on and took a picture of Noah with her camera quietly.
The postal worker didn't notice this, instead looking around in a mild panic. "O-oh no, I-I gotta get b-back on my r-route." He felt so preoccupied with getting back on with the job that he hadn't realised his current predicament until he notices just how tall everybody else was.

When he turned. He saw Catelyn laying in the dirt hiding from an animal. An Eagle was in front of her about 6 feet away. She had her camera pointed to it, silently taking pictures., She was silent.
Catelyn wrote:
Catelyn was laying on the dirt with a black backpack on her back. The zipper was open. A small black cat poked its head out and looked around. It meowed quietly as Catelyn was on the dirt, taking a picture of a deer in the woods. She was silent, laying there taking quiet pictures.

He gasped and pointed at hee and her kitten

"Look Piano! Another kitten!" He said as if he were just as happy.

She blinked as Sophie hid in her backpack. "Hello?"
"HI! My name is Oniyan and this is Piano" he petted the kitten that was perched on his large, muscular shoulder.

She smiled as she put her hands behind her back in her backpack and pulled out a small black cat. It squirmed in her arms before relaxing and letting her hold it. "This is Sophie! Lovely to meet you."
Piano mewed and Oniyan picked him up. "You wanna pet him? My friend Keiko's cat brought him to me"
"Nice cats."
He would look at Fumizuki "you can pet Piano if you want....."
Cautiously, the regressed postal worker works up some courage to crawl over to Fumizuki and Mr. Oniyan. Sitting down, he then timidly shuffles his paws and asks. "C-can I pet the cat, t-too?"
Calamori (played by Alliyus)

anime-girl-holding-cat-with-hood-her-head-generative-ai_1028723-28087.jpg
Cautiously he reaches out his paw to Calamori's kitty, his eyes screwed shut as he was worried if he'd be too rough. He then gently pets the cat, his ears folded as his tail flops.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus