Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Violet (played anonymously)

Violet crouched and fired again outside. She reloaded the magazine then stopped, hearing her. She pivoted to the left and shouldered her rifle. She entered the cafe.
He lifted his head "yeah, I think k so. Some dope is shooting in an alley somewhere"
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

A Woman with guns? Reminds me of Lady.
He pointed at Dante then at his tea "your tea is getting cold"
Nightshade wrote:
"She's not here at the moment, but if you're dropping something off, is around the back." Nightshade hung out at the cafe from time to time, and they were doing their best to help the small post worker.

He then nods, shivering in the cold as he shuffles his paws. "F-fankyoo." He replies, grateful for their help, before he heads around to the back with his oversized package. Though something about this seemed odd to the little postman; like why was everybody so tall?

Even with the sounds of sniper-fire startling him, he still had a job to do.

Oh yeah.

She saluted before entering and sitting down, tired.
Finally arriving at the back door, Noah places the package down before he tries to push the doorbell. He then quickly comes in from the cold, crawling on his paws and knees while still swishing around in his postal uniform, only to look around the back room and call out. "H-hello? A-anybody?"

Just then, he notices his reflection in the mirror, before he squeals in fright, whimpering as he hid behind his package.

She about-faced and looked at him. She tilted her head. "Hello?"
Violet wrote:
She about-faced and looked at him. She tilted her head. "Hello?"

He timidly whimpers, his voice shaky as he tries to avoid being looked out. "H-how'd I get s-so small?" He asks, sounding like he was about to cry. "I-I'm a p-postal worker, n-not a...."

"Calm down, calm down. Breath." She crouched down calmly. She was used to people being scared during the war.
Violet wrote:
"Calm down, calm down. Breath." She crouched down calmly. She was used to people being scared during the war.

Slowly, the small bear cub takes a few deep breaths, following Violet's instructions. His fur was damp, his uniform ten sizes too big for him and he had nary a clue where he is. He then whimpers out a 'T-thank you, ma'am', before he cautiously crawls out from behind the package he had risked so much to deliver.

"Who is that package for?"
Violet wrote:
"Who is that package for?"

"I-it's addressed t-to a Ms. Lenny M-Martin." -He answers, his ears folding back as he nervously shuffles his paws.-

Her eyes unfocused as she thought about the same. "True name?"

*drinks his Tea*
Violet wrote:
Her eyes unfocused as she thought about the same. "True name?"

"That is her true name. She runs this place, and she's a fwend of mine."
Lenny Martin (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

"Did my package come in?", Lenny circled around the corner with a pen in her hand. She stopped when she heard Violet asking for her name.
He looked back and saw the tiny beat cub. He perked a brow seeing him wearing a comedically oversized mail courier outfit before he shook his head and ate a piece of the muffin. The small cub was even smaller than his daughter.
Fumizuki nods, and points to where Noah is. "Yup. This tiny bear brought it in."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus