Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Horizon (played by Alliyus)

Horizon sat there in a silent corner, in a fetal position, silently reading a white book, not wanting to be known or talked to.
"H-hello?"

A timid voice squeaks from outside the Cafe's door. "I-is this the Sip and Nibble cafe?"

Outside, a small bear cub in an oversized postal office uniform held a package in his paws, trying to keep it as dry as he can. And, as a coincidence, he happened to show up during a familiar postal route that passed by the Cafe.

"I-I have a package for a M-Ms. Martin. I-is she home?"
Divine Principle (played anonymously)

A girl with bright golden eyes was sitting in the corner in a white tunic. Her presence was so powerful, even Earth couldn't handle it. She had a small Earth in her hand. She was small, but her presence seemed that this wasn't her real size. She was 5'4, her real size was actually 500,000+ miles tall. She eyed him.
"No, why?"
The girl appeared in front of him and opened the door before he could even react. She looked down at him calmly. She was stronger than even a God.
"She was here earlier. I think she stepped out." Fumizuki returns to her table with some marshmallows for the hot chocolate she, Drael, and Vergil were enjoying.

She made a chocolate chip cookie and put it in her own mouth and nibbled on it. She had a planet in her right hand as she calmly sat down next to Fumizuki at the table. The planet was like Earth. She was constructing it like the Gods did a long time ago for Earth. She placed pools of water that became oceans. And land that became continents. She was 5 feet tall, about 14.
Fumizuki looks over at the newcomer, and then back to Drael and Vergil. "Guess we have a new fwend."
Noah Taylorsen wrote:
"H-hello?"

A timid voice squeaks from outside the Cafe's door. "I-is this the Sip and Nibble cafe?"

Outside, a small bear cub in an oversized postal office uniform held a package in his paws, trying to keep it as dry as he can. And, as a coincidence, he happened to show up during a familiar postal route that passed by the Cafe.

"She's not here at the moment, but if you're dropping something off, is around the back." Nightshade hung out at the cafe from time to time, and they were doing their best to help the small post worker.
Divine Principle wrote:
She made a chocolate chip cookie and put it in her own mouth and nibbled on it. She had a planet in her right hand as she calmly sat down next to Fumizuki at the table. The planet was like Earth. She was constructing it like the Gods did a long time ago for Earth. She placed pools of water that became oceans. And land that became continents. She was 5 feet tall, about 14.

A New goddess?
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki looks over at the newcomer, and then back to Drael and Vergil. "Guess we have a new fwend."

"Wanna know something funny? Your Uncle Mathius is afraid of her...." He said with a smirk
Noah Taylorsen wrote:
"H-hello?"

"Little one, come in out if the rain....."

In the morning, she was standing there asleep in space, 500,000+ miles high. Her sleeping, standing form could be seen if you looked up and closely looked closer. She had the Earth in her hands in the size of like a small golf ball.
Divine Principle wrote:
In the morning, she was standing there asleep in space, 500,000+ miles high. Her sleeping, standing form could be seen if you looked up and closely looked closer. She had the Earth in her hands in the size of like a small golf ball.

"I've fought bigger"
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Hmm.
Ether (played anonymously)

An eye opened up in space. The whole eye itself was around 600+ million miles in size, bigger than the Sun and Earth combined. It looked down at them all from space.
Fumizuki sips on her hot chocolate, blissfully unaware of the giant eye.
Ether (played anonymously)

Divine, the giant who held the Earth in her hands, was in her human form at 5 feet tall. She was staring up at the sky in shock, seeing Ether actually taking a form for once in a Quadrillion years.
He didn't really care about the eye. He sipped his hot chocolate before mapping Fumizuki's lips with a napkin to get the chocolate mustache off.
Phantom (played anonymously)

"Olá" A girl appeared sitting next to him.
Violet (played anonymously)

Violet was outside the building. She unshouldered dher carbine and pulled the bolt back. She raised the carbine to her ear sight. She fired, hitting a target dead center, that was set up earlier by her. She pushed the bolt up then turned her hand so she pulled the bolt back. She pushed it forward then pushed the bolt down back into place, reloading. She aimed and fired again, also hitting another target dead center. She reloaded once again before taking aim and firing, hitting a third target dead center. All perfect shots.
Fumizuki tilts her head around curiously. "Huh? Is that gunfire I hear?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus