Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm not sure what I'm doing but...

Here I am with a profile and character made, so it's a start!
I've not rped on a forum since an old Harry Potter one waaaayy back in... well I suppose at least 2001 because that's when the movie came out...
Anyways, here I am!
I like, Fame verse, fantasy, medieval, paranormal... I'm versatile because I like trying new things.
I'm not sure what else to say right now, I'm sure I'll think of something later. 😝
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Hello, welcome to RPR
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome (back) to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay~ ^^
NwJXT0D.gif

Y'know, I used to RP Harry Potter way back in the day. I was very big into playing the variations of Tom Riddle throughout his whole horcrux experiences. It was a lot of fun to be able to do my own take of the character how each shredding of his soul affected him. But those days are long gone and I have since moved on.

Welcome, welcome, welcome to RPR! I hope you find it to be a forum worthy of your talents and that you find all sorts of writers to mesh with. It's a very diverse community and we come with all sorts here, so you'll want for nothing! Feel free to check out the Forum Games and other such active forums so you can interact and mingle with your characters. If you prefer more private settings, send out an advert and seek something specific!

Here's to hoping you enjoy us here! Take care and have fun!
My image didnt work.. :(

Hello. Welcome to RPR
Hi, welcome to the site! :)
Welcome to RPR! I love reading paranormal fanfiction but I don't roleplay it much. :D I hope you have good times here. See you around, maybe!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :D :P :D :P <3<3<3
Welcome to RPR! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm not sure what I'm doing but...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus