Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi all

Hi, I'm doomchild1990. I'm a woman who was born in 1990. I've been rping for far too long lol. I play dnd twice a week at least with a gaming group. I'm hoping to find some new people to rp with. I've done more typed rps than tabletops. I'm here hoping to find people who I hope are interested in my two new rp ideas. I'm sorry, but I do not rp with anyone underage, for many reasons. Feel free to talk to me, I'm nice.
Hello! Welcome to RP repository! :)
It's pretty easy to set up account settings for only 18+
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay~ ^^
Welcome! I wish you good luck with your search. :)
It's nice to meet you, doomchild! There are many people over the age of eighteen on the site, myself included, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of RP partners in that age group!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Hello, Doom!
NwJXT0D.gif

Oo, DnD is very popular here so you should be able to fit right in! I recommend building up your personas that you wish to play and then post an advertisement of the premise you have in mind to rally the troops, as it were. :)

RPR is very easygoing and should satisfy your wants for certain genres. There's a lot of adult rated RPs as well, so you can most definitely pick and choose what you participate in. If you are looking to be public, feel free to check out the forums but if you prefer more intimate sessions, definitely try the advertisement idea with your prepared characters and hopefully you'll reel in some writers of interest!

I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hey there and welcome to RPR, as a 1991 born DnDer it's nice to meet another. If you have questions I am everyone will jump on answering !
FelineGod1

Welcome!^^
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR~!
Welcome to RPR :)
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp/chat with!
41bdc10af9a6ef06e9829048fc186b3aa0e91302.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR!
It's really nice to meet you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus