Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Hi, my name is Lauren! I'm not entirely new to rp, but I don't have a lot of experience in it and am hoping to improve my skills! I play d&d semi-reguarly (whenever my group can coordinate our schedules lol) and am a fan of high fantasy and historical fiction.
Hello Lauren! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
What 'Historical' era of fiction are you into?
Hello, welcome to RPR
lozisimmortal Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello Lauren! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
What 'Historical' era of fiction are you into?

At the moment I'm really into early medieval hisorical fiction! 426-1066 era. But I'm also a huge fan of The Three Musketeers and that time period (I am watching the 1993 movie as I type!).

Are you into historical fiction at all?
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay~ ^^
Welcome, fellow tabletop player! I hope you enjoy your time here.
welcome to rpr ! :3
Welcome to RPR, Lauren! It's nice to meet you! We love helping roleplayers here, so you'll have a lot of opportunities to gain experience!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, Lauren!
NwJXT0D.gif

Oh man, another DnD fan! They're comin' out of the woodwork, folks! Welcome to RP Repository! :D I hope you find what you're looking for -- historical fiction is a very popular genre here and so is high fantasy. I know I've always been a big fan of history, but it intimidates me a bit because I worry I'll mess something up or get something wacky wrong. I'm good at that! Hah hah...

Anyhoo, if you search around, you'll find a lot of those who are like-minded when it comes to your preferences. Feel free to check out the active forums or seek out groups/advertisements from others that would pique your interests. Either way, remember to have fun and we're all learning here!
Welcome to RPR, you will find lots of friendly and supportive Rpers and groups here. !
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome <3
Hello and welcome to the site :D
lozisimmortal wrote:
At the moment I'm really into early medieval hisorical fiction! 426-1066 era. But I'm also a huge fan of The Three Musketeers and that time period (I am watching the 1993 movie as I type!).

Are you into historical fiction at all?

I'm writing a Modern-Historical story with another writer that starts in 1967 in Vietnam. It's a deep background story for a character of mine.
Welcome to the RPR
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome to rpr!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus