Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Generally new here, hello!

I stumbled across this site today and I am fairly excited to see what it has in store for me, hopefully I'll be here for a long time. With that being said, Hello, I'm northwoodMaster, you can call me northwood, I hope some of us can become acquainted and create wonderful stories together.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Also i see we kinda share a character picture haha
β™‘
northwoodMaster Topic Starter

Hello Mirabell, thank you for the welcome.
I see we do have the same character picture; we are clearly people of awesome taste ;) hahaha
northwoodMaster wrote:
Hello Mirabell, thank you for the welcome.
I see we do have the same character picture; we are clearly people of awesome taste ;) hahaha

Haha yes!
Welcome to rpr!! 😁
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello, hello, northwood! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope it ends up being exactly the kind of site you've been seeking. It's a bit easygoing around here, but the talent and the diversity is worth every bit, and I think you'll find that whatever type of RP you prefer is around just about anywhere.

If you're looking to scratch the itch pretty quick, we have activity in the forums -- my favorite being the Forum Games. Sometimes I don't have a lot of extra time to RP so I have to go on there throw out a post to get the muse engine revvin'. Either way, take a look around and if you have any questions feel free to ask any one of us! We'll be happy to help.
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RP Repository, northwood! It's so nice to meet you!
Welcome to RPR, Northwood!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Hello North Wood! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

β™₯ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! β™₯
こんにけは、RPR γΈγ‚ˆγ†γ“γ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
β™₯ Nice to meet you! β™₯
γ―γ˜γ‚γΎγ—γ¦γ€‚("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Aya

Welcome, welcome! πŸ’•
FelineGod1

giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR! ^w^
welcome! this is a wonderful community, i hope you find some awesome writing partners here =)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Generally new here, hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus