Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey, Hello and Hi :)

Hello everyone,

I am happy to have found my way into your midst! I love to write and hope for some new roleplays. I have years of experience roleplaying on a forum and need to find my way around here. I usually only create characters for a single play based on an idea and not the other way around, but I will try my best :)

I'm a German speaking student, so if anyone wants to improve their German skills, we can try roleplaying in German! Otherwise, please bear with me if I make a few mistakes in English.

The personal vibe and polite, honest communication between writing partners is particularly important to me. I want to stay away from negativity, gossip, intrigue and the like – let's save that for our stories :)

I like to paint with words and am available for short slice of life plays as well as for big high fantasy worlds, dark dystopias or criminal intrigues. Honestly, if the idea is good, I'm happy to write any genre :D

I'm excited to see what there is for me to discover here. You can also find a little FAQ on my profile :)

Nice to meet you all!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Ooooo that takes me back to writing in my own first language haha been so long. Unfortunately i don't know any german lol
Midnightmuse Topic Starter

Thank you Mirabell, that's so kind :)

Come to think of it... I actually write most of my roleplays in English xD
Welcome to RPR, Midnight!

Thank you so much, Jimmy! Nice to be here :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Heya! welcome to rpr!
Took a looksie at your profile and I have quite the sizable - and still growing - high fantasy setting i made that you can find here!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! Love all the information you give on your profile!
May you find your fun place and enjoy RP Repository! :)

Hello everyone! I am very happy about the warm greetings! Thank you so much, I feel very welcome :)
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome to RPR!
FelineGod1

mafumafu-cute.gif
Welcome to RPR! >w<

Thank you very much you three! I'm slowly getting to know the site and slooowly I am finding my way around better and better.
Aya

Welcome, welcome! 💛

Thank you so much, Aya :)
Hello, welcome to RPR

Hello Coco_Milk and thank you for welcoming me :)
welcome!
I agree with you, I very much prefer rps that end than ones that fizzle out trying to force long term. I hope you're able find some awesome writing partners here

Hey Silentruth and thank you! :D
Yes indeed, I like to bring stories to an end and not see them die slowly, be it after 30, 50 or 100+ pages. A well-rounded ending also makes re-reading more fun :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey, Hello and Hi :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus