Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi hi

Hey, you can call me Brandon!

I've had a few accounts on here before so I am quite experienced with roleplay. I am very literate when it comes to roleplay, responding in multiple paragraphs and also being very detail oriented.

Tho I did rejoin this place to fine more particular roleplay partners, as I always say, You don't have to roleplay exactly like me, all I ask for is a paragraph!

I've had this account just sitting on here for a while, but I'm only just now using it lmao. Feel free to talk to me, I'm always open to meet new people and chat about things! If it helps, here's a little list of fandoms I enjoy!

Communities/Things i really enjoy!!(in no specific order also there might be some I left out)
-undertale/delta rune(mostly classic)
-fnaf
-nintendo in general almost
-mario series
-sonic series
-legend of zelda series
-danganronpa
-horror games
-horror in general
-indie games
-pizza tower
-steven universe
-splatoon
-DDLC
-dont hug me im scared
-inscryption
-youtube media commentators(sabersparks, LSMark, ect
-youtube let's play comedy(gamegrumps, oneyplays, ect)
-smg4
-murder drones
-lackadaisy
-monkey wrench
-sr pelo
-the animation community
-furries
-helluva boss and hazbin hotel
-digital circus
Welcome to RPR, Brandon!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
OuhBjG0.gif

Well, howdy, Brandon, and welcome back to RP Repository! Sometimes we just have to take a hiatus to get our duckies all in a row. I understand there are a lot of reasons, to be honest, and those reasons are valuable. I just hope that whatever inspired you to come back comes to fruition! Those are all really good fandoms, granted I don't know a few of them, but I enjoy fandoms myself and tend toward RPing licensed characters.

It's all about whatever makes you most content, I suppose! If you have any questions or are curious about anything, feel free to ask any one of us. We'll be happy to help! :) May you find the RPs you seek!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello Brandon! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Aya

Welcome, welcome! 💕
FelineGod1

its-a-boy-boy.gif

Welcome to RPR! ^w^
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome back to RPR
welcome back =) I hope you're able to find writing partners that match what you're looking for this time around

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus