Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Kaitlyn Hyde wrote:
"Like full robot. Killing machine. No flesh or anything like that. I wanna be built like Soundwave from Transformers Prime, if you know what I mean. Yeah no, I want to be a Transformer. Freakin'. Make me a giant robot that fights in a millions year war."

She stretched out her arms in a motion, trying to show Max what she meant by built like Soundwave.

* max laughed a little * max: what about terminator or robo cop those are kick a robots * max: i need your boots your clothes and your motorcycle * he said trying his best to sound like Arnold *
Culebra (played by Alliyus)

The silhouette tilted its head, listening from afar.
Culebra (played by Alliyus)

"It's strange how you mortals communicate" The Silhouettes voice came from everywhere, not from the entity, it came from the walls, sounding not female nor male.
#Dead
She ignored the weird immortal being or whatever they were. "No. Too human. I want none of that."
Benjamin (played by Alliyus)

Benjamin was standing in the kitchen of the building making tacos. He was calm, standing there cooking in a royal uniform. He was a Duke. His presence was calming, but disciplined. "Oh. Who are you?" He asked with a calm and very deep voice.
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657) Topic Starter

Abigail was surprised to see someone in kitchen. She had perhaps seen him around once or twice. Abigail offered a shy wave. "Hi there. My name's Abigail, I'm a teachers aid. We were watching movies upstairs. Did you want to join us? Ah w-well maybe after you help us fond snacks? Is that okay?"

"I wouldn't mind, Ma'am." He bowed his head in greeting, a razor-sharp cutting knife in his right hand as he continued making the tacos, cutting them into slices. He was calm, focused with the knife, cutting the slices with elegant ease.
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657) Topic Starter

Abigail would patiently wait beside the man...somewhat unable to shake the feeling that he was a bit eccentric, to say the least. "Who are you, mister? Do you work at this place? You look too fancy."

Benjamin smiled softly, looking at her with calm dark golden eyes. "My name is Benjamin Augustus Obelia. I'm a Duke. A kind of nobleman. And no, I do not belong in this area. I am a Duke of the Horizon Kingdom" His voice was calming, soft when talking with a woman, in general, he was kind, polite, and respected women.

Kaitlyn Hyde wrote:
She ignored the weird immortal being or whatever they were. "No. Too human. I want none of that."

Max: not really there pretty robotic or actually better yet a synth like in fallout those are complete robots but there sentient and can fit into a building

"Who are you?" The Duke looked at Max.

Max: oh I’m max max the cool cat * he said with a chuckle * max: I’m messing with ya it’s Maximus for the full name what might be yours there mister Ramsey

He bowed so formally, it was of royalty like. "My name is Benjamin Augustus Obelia, Duke of the Obelian Kingdom. Pleasure to meet you." His voice was calm, kind, and surprisingly very deep.

Max: kingdom? Eh I shouldent question it to much * he shrugged it off * max: it’s a pleasure to meet ya and ya like Abigale was saying we came to see if there was any snacks in the school kitchen but it seems your making some tacos * he chuckled*

"I can make something else if you'd like." He said calmly.

Max: na I think tacos will be perfect for the movie we’re watching *
Scarlet (played by Alliyus)

"OMG! Tacos!" Scarlet bounced into the room and sat on the counter at only 4 feet tall. She smiled showing perfectly straight white teeth. Benjamin sighed as he continued making the tacos.

Max: whoa when did little kids come to high school * he said teasing a little seeing the girl run up onto the counter *
Scarlet (played by Alliyus)

Scarlet's jaw dropped about being called little because of her size. She frowned then grimaced, annoyed "I'm older than you." She sneered.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus