Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max was wathing the movie they had been watching * max: well then at ease there solder * he chuckled *
Valentine (played by Alliyus)

Valentine, an Ex Exorcist, looked at Max. "Hello!"

Valentine sat there asleep on the chair at the table, slumped asleep over an Exorcist Spirit book she had been reading.
Valentine wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Nice nice!)|
I'm a First Sergeant in a military academy in high school. We'd get along. Lol)|

Valentine looked at him. She had the rank of First Sergeant on her right shoulder of her cloak. "Hello! Who may you be?"

He stood up and pushed his hair out of his face and went to parade rest "I'm Adrian. Adrian Hawthorne. I just started going to school here, Top"

max: sweet im maximus schick or just max im a hippie i started here not to long ago as well and howdy valentine
(Bruh, I was gone for like 2 days and there are already 9 pages worth of typing, what the heck did I miss?)
( just new people that do there own things lol max is just watching a movie still waiting for some interaction lol)
(Alr then, I guess i'll do my own thing I guess) *I looked around through the windows of the stormy night, like if I was planning something to get the heck outta here*
* max dicided to go and see what they were doing or could try and help them do something * max: hay cosmo want to play cards

Valentine sat there bored, sitting over the table slouched. Her head was on her Exorcist book, silently asleep.
Judgement (played by Alliyus)

Judgement sat there on a chair. It was a silhouette of a young girl. The girl was faceless, with long black hair, a face and skin that was black/gray. It tilted its head to the left, wondering.

max: is it just me or does it seem like theres alot of ghost in this school * he said looking at judgment *
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

A young looking girl sat there in a white tunic, barefoot. Her eyes were closed. She had her head on the table while sitting in a chair, asleep. She looked like an angel. But an evil presence was inside her. As well as a good presence.

Hazel sat there at the table, talking to herself.

She was asleep, bored.
Haste (played by Alliyus)

A girl was in Hazel's spot. She blinked, seeing nobody. She sighed.
He got up and decided to wander around the school by himself. He put his headphones around his neck before he started walking around.
Aurora (played by Alliyus)

When he was walking. He passed an alleyway. He saw a young girl bent over a human man's body, biting his neck, eating him out. She was covered in blood, a bloody knife in her right hand. She was calm.
He would nope out of there and turn and go back the way he came.

Valentine opened the door to the room bright and early, smiling and running inside, not even showered yet. She wore white pajamas. "Good morning!!!!!!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus