Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would see the girl mummering and trying to do magic * max: huh i wonder what shes up to
Cassidy (played by Alliyus)

"Hello?" Cassidy never looked up from her book, the page flipping with unknown magical energy, something that didn't have a presence. She was focused.

Max wrote:
* max would see the girl mummering and trying to do magic * max: huh i wonder what shes up to

"Reading." She said, not looking up. She knew exactly what he'd said, even though it was said quietly. Her hearing was advanced.
Bro- legit died on me T^T
Trevor Byun (played by Jaws)

(( Why hello! Mind if I bought T here? ))

A surprisingly short (5'3") linebacker of the football team entered the classroom. He owned a car however his brother borrowed for a date. Stupid Franklin! I don't understand why he needs my whip to impress a boy. Trevor didn't take one glance at the bunch already in the mood and sat down at a nearby desk. He placed his beat up backpack on the floor and placed his feet on the desk.

((Wouldn't mind))

Cassidy sat there, bored in her book, focused.
If you wanna talk, just private message me. I'm 24/7 Direct message on. I'll see it and we'll talk later.
Another highschool girl stared at Cassidy's obvious use of magic, her face wrinkling in confusion. What. Was magic normal here, and she'd just been too blind to see it? That was the most likely option. Kaitlyn shook her head and went back to reading the Transformers comic books she'd picked out.

Cassidy wrote:
Max wrote:

"Reading." She said, not looking up. She knew exactly what he'd said, even though it was said quietly. Her hearing was advanced.

* max wasent expecting the sudden answer but went with it * max: it looks more like magic to me ? * he said curiously as he noticed the new girl walk in and the jock * max: hay honestly who knows what they teach im just a avrige guy so this stuff if new to me to be honest * he said looking at kaitlyn *
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657) Topic Starter

((Omg this popped up to life))
( ya its pretty decent to be honset ^w^)

Abigail was a bit surprised and uncertain. The girl followed behind Max as they headed towards the library (I think?) But before she knew it there were several more people here. Atleast she wasn't the only student in this school...though she couldn't exactly say she recognized them. Maybe they were first year students? Tucking some of her baby pink hair back she seemed to shuffle closer to max- the one who had come first.

"Uh...what are we doing?" She inquired.

Despite where they were the pitter patter of rain could be heard on the building walls and windows.

((Erm I work and am pretty busy haha so if something happens I guess assume Abigail follows?? I wasn't expecting my dead forum to resurrect 🥰. Also remmeber this os moderm setting so magic would be really rewlly weird))
( lol no worrys thats what i did when max and the other two went to find the libary and all )

"I believe we were going to see of the DVD player works. Do...ya'll want to come?" Abigail asked the new flurry of students she saw.

max: oh right here * he said picking up the dvd player again * max: and ya alot of people came out of no were to be honest *
"What- oh." Kaitlyn stood up, tucking the massive comic book volume under her shoulder. "I could come. I'm pretty good with technology if you need help."

In all honesty, she was definitely just lonely. This was a chance to not be invisible for once.

max: ya sure that would be amazing if i could get some help here whats your name?

"I'm Abigail." The girl introduced herself to the shy Kaitlyn. "Nice to meet you. Now then-" She looked at the DVD player. "What's a good rainy day movie? I only think of sad stuff..."

max; thats honestly a good question maybe the green mile?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus