Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: alrighty then what do you like doing in your free time I bet it’s something different then picking up orange leaves am I right * he said laughing a little at the plum
I have six minutes left T^T
Autumn (played by Alliyus)

Autumn giggled softly and sat down. She tilted her head. "I mostly spend time with Cassidy and the other Aquila members."
( oh nooooo )
Lol. Don't worry. I'll be on tomorrow.

Max: what’s this Aquila thing? Like a club couse that’s what I’m autum and alli went to still fascinates me how they are friends

( lol same here )

"The Aquila is a battalion that has 30 members in it. All God or Goddesses. Deities for short." She blinked, calm.
(I got to go. Goodnight! Ttyl!)

Max: huh cool is it only gods and goddesses or can a simple human being as my self join * he said curiesly as he relaxed in the chair he was in *

( good night )
GOOD MORNING!!
(If you wanna talk to me. You can always private message me. I'll respond when I can. I currently have school to do.)
(If you wanna talk to me. You can always private message me. I'll respond when I can. I currently have school to do.)
(eeyy, can I join?)
Sure- ^-^)|

"Hello?" Autumn tilted her head, seeing someone approach. She eyed the person calmly, sky-blue eyes focused.

* max would look at the new person that was walking * max: well then theres alot more people in here then i though * he chuckled *
( hay morning and alright ill have to do that lol )
Lol
Cassidy (played by Alliyus)

"The sky does not shine, the moon nor comes and goes. Anyone who comes with the power of wield the planets to rotate is strong enough." Cassidy was talking to herself, muttering like she always did. She sat at the table, a book in front of her. She had a sparkling flame trying the flash alive in her left hand, growing slowly in her palm. She was focused on the book, the page flipping by itself with magic that didn't seem to have a presence or aura in this room. It was so powerful that it never showed. She blinked and looked down with light golden-almost amber. Her eyes had two black crescent moons. One in each eye. She blinked like they were some kind of pupil. She was looking down, focused but aware.
Hyde Kido (played by FictionDragonborn)

Uh... Hi.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus