Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Valentine (played by Alliyus)

Valentine, a young girl, was sitting on a chair inside the school, leaning over the table. She wore a white cloak with the hood over her head. She was smiling softly, her long white hair slightly covering her face from the front bangs. She tilted her head as eyes blue as the sea, focused on the rooms textures, examining everything. She was something akin to an Exorcist, but she was retired. She was way older than she really seemed at first glance. She was older than Creation itself, which means she was old as the gods. She didn't have a presence or aura, but she was smiling softly to herself like a little kid looking at a person flipping a coin and it disappearing within the person's hand. It was like she was amazed at everything.
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657) Topic Starter

Abigail approached Valentine, offering a kind smile. "Welcome to the party."

Valentine's blue soft eyes instantly shifted automatically towards the girl who addressed her. She had a warm wide smile plastered across her face. She was very overly friendly, seeing everyone as a friend, even though it was a lie. "Thank you very much!" She giggled softly, her tone of voice was energetic, wild and too friendly.

Abigail admired the woman's energy. She decided to sit with her and watch the movie. "You are one of many really interesting people to come today."

The girl's smile never wavered, putting on a face of pure friendliness. "Thank you!" The girl eyed her eyes, then worked her way down her body from head to toe without her knowing, then back up to her eyes.

Abigail was watching the movie max had on the screen, all while nomming on the tacos the kind Duke had made. Eventually she looked back at the woman. Somehow she felt she was being stared at. "Hm...so...what do you think of the rain?" It's really pouring outside. "Abigail hummed, standing and going to peer out the window.

The girl's eyes went from her lips and neck, to the window where the rain was being hit by pouring rain. "I have no opinion about the rain. It's a bland thing that Ether created."

"Ether?" Was this one of the array of new people that came to the school today? She wasn't certain...and was almost afraid to ask. "Who is that?" Abigail tilted her head curiously.

The girl's eyes turned, looking right at her lips then her eyes, she smiled. "Ether is a friend of mine. He doesn't come down this North."

It was now that Abigail definitely noticed she was being stared out. It made her bashful and she slowly moved s hand up to cover her lips. Her eyes averted shyly. "Erm...I don't really understand. Also...please don't stare so much. It makes me subconscious."

She laughed calmly. "You're just beautiful. Nothing else." She tilted her head then stared into her eyes, smiling softly.

"You make me blush!" Abigail did indeed do just that. She ended up twirling a bit of hair in her finger. "T-thank you very much. Erm..." Abigail wasn't too sure what to say now, but she wanted the attention off from her. "Ah! How about we go see how much water is on the first floor. M-maybe it isn't so bad by now. What do you think?" Abigail was already getting up. Anything to get her moving and out of this embaressimg atmosphere.

She smiled, having her already in her grasp without her even knowing. "Sure!" She got up gracefully, softly light footed as she straightened up, clueless.

((I am actually heading to bed .Have a good night !))

((Also try to keep it pg too! This rp is for everyone even kids too 🙏🙏 appreciate ya!))

Gotta go as well. GN!))||
Adrian sat in a corner at the top of the bleachers with his headphones on and the sound of 90's grunge playing from his headphones. He had shaggy brunette hair. He was trying to enjoy having hair while he could, because upon graduation, he would be leaving for the Marines. He was mouthing the words to the song he was listening to, which was Jeremy by Pearl Jam.

A marine? Valentine eyed the marine, calculating.
He wasn't a Marine yet. He will be after his graduation.

(I'm playing him as a student)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Nice nice!)|
I'm a First Sergeant in a military academy in high school. We'd get along. Lol)|

Valentine looked at him. She had the rank of First Sergeant on her right shoulder of her cloak. "Hello! Who may you be?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus