Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

( it’s only 12 am for me what about you?)
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: its nothing it was a bad pun im but really she didn’t mention nothing about delta but cool code name i got like a nick name its cool cat like max the cool cat it was something i came up one night * he said amused and curies on what there relationship was * max: so what are you guys like best friends?
Maxthecoolcat420 wrote:
( it’s only 12 am for me what about you?)
(Bro-, it's 10:22pm. And I go to bed at 11pm.)
Anastasia (played by Alliyus)

Anastasia blinked, "Mostly" Anastasia was sitting there on Alliyus's lap like it was nothing. She was calm, talking relaxed.
Alliyus sat there with Anastasia on her lap, dull, no care in the world.

Max: huh well alright I’m just curious how you and her you know combined like alli is stone cold you seem uplifting and happy or well hold on let me say that suddenly how did someone so cheerful end up with coldness
( oh dang then let’s get these replies out lol )
(Lol)

"It's like water and fire. I know! That's what's so amazing about it!" Anastasia's laugh boomed throughout the room.
Alliyus slouched, sighing.
Max: hehe well i mean hay those can make some interesting things can’t it * he said with a smile * max: im more kinda loner i never really found any friend that was as close as you two * he said with a smile as the movie would show some classic scenes from christen and such *

Maxthecoolcat420 wrote:
Max: hehe well i mean hay those can make some interesting things can’t it * he said with a smile * max: im more kinda loner i never really found any friend that was as close as you two * he said with a smile as the movie would show some classic scenes from christen and such *

Anastasia pouted. "Alliyus said we have to go to the Aquila right now. Someone is going to come and be in our place. I'm sorry! We have to go. I apologize." She sighed, annoyed.
Alliyus was blanked out into space.

Max: what’s Aquila but alright just don’t go outside and get cought by that flood I’ll be here if you need a hippie to talk to and hang out with alright * he said with a happy tone *
Autumn (played by Alliyus)

Both girls nodded and were gone.

". . . Really Ryan . . .?" Autumn, a short, long blond haired girl with sky-blue eyes was pushed through the door and balanced, not falling., She eyed Max calmly, with eyes that had white crescent moons in them like pupils.

Max: I think you have the wrong person miss I’m max and try not to fall there are you alright * he said making sure she was ok and noticing the moon shaped pupils *

She back-flipped and landed on her feet. Her white skirt flipping up, showing before she landed and flattening. She eyed him calmly. "Who may you be?" She tilted her head.

* max would look away once her skirt went up to be respectful * max: um im Maximus schick another student that got stuck here due to that storm out there mind if i ask the same?

Autumn curtsied perfectly, crescent pupils looking directly at him as she bent down before straightening. "My name is Autumn Augustus Obelia, lovely to meet you, Max." She introduced herself, her voice soft and a little too high pitched.

Max: well it’s a pleasure to meet you autumn I hope we can be good friend * he said holding his hand out to shake * max: care to watch this movie with me and chat

"I would love to." She smiled softly as she shook his hand. Her skin soft as silk. She straightened and giggled ever so softly.
(10 minute standby)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus