Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

"Kaitlyn. I'm Kaitlyn." She shuffled over and sat down with them, folding her arms in thought. "A Studio Ghibli movie would be cool. ... I've never actually seen any of the movies, though, so it's up to you."
Victoria (played by Alliyus)

A girl in a white cloak walked in. She had long white hair that grazed the ground. Her sapphire-blue eyes gazed upon them all. She sighed softly, relaxed, but aware. Her name was Victoria. She was a knight of some kind. She blinked calmly and focused on the people around her, examining and studying everyone. Calculating everything faster than anyone even recognized.
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657) Topic Starter

Abigail smiled to Kaitlyn before beholding Victoria who just walked in. Indeed she thought she was quite a presence to behold.

"Hello. Are you here to watch movies with us?" Abigail inquired. "Max suggested green mile. Kaitlyn wanted to watch Studio Ghibli. Maybe we can do both, Max?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

((Gonna change Abigail actually into a student aid! So not a student in highschool...maybe more like a professors assistant who is in college? ))
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: sure I wouldent mind watching both and howdy im max as Abigale said * he chuckled * max: what about you Abigale what do you think
Victoria (played by Alliyus)

Victoria nodded, tilting her head to the left. "Sure, I wouldn't mind watching a movie with you two. I honestly don't have any opinion of which movie." Victoria blinked then stood there calmly.
Scarlet (played by Alliyus)

Bored

Max: alright then ummm how about wall-E then * he said suggesting

"Sure!" Scarlet jumped and bounced energetically onto the couch.

"Let's watch it." Abigail nodded, switching to the movie . The library was painted in the colors of the movie. Abigail watched the movie for alittle before standing up. "I'll head to the cafeteria to see if they have any snacks." Abigail got up and walked out.

Scarlet's eyes followed the girl that left without moving her head, just her eyes. She blinked and then refocused on the TV.
Nightmare (played by Alliyus)

Nightmare sat there, like it materialized from nowhere. It was made up of shadow, darkness in a dark corner. It was 8'5, towering over everything. It had a black cloak on and a black hood over its head, showing nothing. It just sat there, like it belonged, somehow . . . its presence was dark, dangerous, and unknown. It was not a safe place with it around.

Abigail Welsh wrote:
"Let's watch it." Abigail nodded, switching to the movie . The library was painted in the colors of the movie. Abigail watched the movie for alittle before standing up. "I'll head to the cafeteria to see if they have any snacks." Abigail got up and walked out.

Max: hay I’ll come with you * he said getting up but then noticing literal death himself * max: um who are you?
"Dude, I love robots so much." She smiled and sat down, making herself comfortable. Then, she saw Nightmare in the corner of her eye, but didn't do anything. Just overanalyzing it and having crazy thoughts like oh am I about to get abducted into another universe or something? honestly I'd take it over this one, I hate life

Max: it’s only one of the greatest movies ever and half of it has no talking! * he chuckled doing the same next to her *
"I wish I was a robot." She nodded.

Max: what like a cyborg or like C-3PO
Culebra (played by Alliyus)

Culebra sat there on the couch, covered in darkness. She wasn't human. She eyed them with a faceless face. She tilted her head while watching the movie.
"Like full robot. Killing machine. No flesh or anything like that. I wanna be built like Soundwave from Transformers Prime, if you know what I mean. Yeah no, I want to be a Transformer. Freakin'. Make me a giant robot that fights in a millions year war."

She stretched out her arms in a motion, trying to show Max what she meant by built like Soundwave.
Culebra (played by Alliyus)

The faceless silhouette of a young, little girl, looked at the other girl next to the boy. It tilted its head.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus