Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Alliyus (played by Alliyus)

"It's not a big deal." With a flick of a wrist, and the snap of her fingers, a TV materialized out of thin air, appearing right in front of her on the table.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max saw and was shocked * max: oh wow that was cool thanks * he said as he started hooking everything up * max: hay if you want you guys can pick a few movies i brought just pick any movie you want * he said befor hitting his head on the wall behind the tv * max: ow dam

"I don't regularly watch TV. I'm more of a book person." Alliyus's dark golden eyes gazed coldly upon him as she snapped her fingers quietly and the TV turned on. She tilted her head at an angle then straightened, bored for some reason she didn't know. Her white crinoline dress swayed with her elegant motions, covering over her thighs. She balanced perfectly on her high-heeled white pumps like they were regular shoes. She eyed him again then her gaze shifted to the TV screen, eyes already blank and hollow like always. She blinked twice before appearing in a 4th of a split millisecond right into a chair, focused on Max, but also her surroundings. Even though she was honing on him. Her eyes moved constantly, always aware, looking for any signs of danger.

* after a second of murmuring to himself and getting it conected he would rub his head were he hit it befor taking a seat * max: I mean hay nothing wrong with books how about like the shining or pet semitary or christen Any of those movie interest you or the books ether one * he chuckled softly *

Alliyus eyed him calmly, eyes cold, sharp as daggers. She blinked and gaze focused forward. "You can pick any movie you want. I have no opinion against them." She answered in monotone.

Max: hehe alright there miss cold * he said teasing a little as he would just put in christen befor sitting back down * max: am i that interesting * he said noticing her eyeball him *

"Some humans are interest and flawed. Some are just flawed." Alliyus tone was dull. Her dark golden eyes faced the TV, aware.

Max: well I guess I can’t fault you with that my dad is pretty flawed that’s why I try not to stay near him * he said as he looked at the tv and her

Alliyus cracked a slight smile before it went away. She blinked. "You're pretty handsome. But not interesting." She eyed him calmly, watching the TV. Her voice was dull.

Max: well then I don’t get that often so thanks your pretty your self * he said as he had a soft flushed face from the compliment * max: and hay I can be interesting I bet you don’t know almost every secret and Easter egg to the game I know

Alliyus didn't even flinch or do anything when he complimented her. She blinked. "I know more than you think."

Max: well I have no dought about that * he chuckled a little * max: but I may know a few things you don’t know with all your book smarts and such * he said with a smerk *

"Like what?" She raised her eyebrow.

Max: well there’s a type of plant I can easily grow it helps with stress and pain so I learned how to grow it then I can also make that same plant into pastry’s and those are amazing and I can almost memorize a hole video game map and locations * he said as it didn’t sound impressive * max: you know what scratch that
Anastasia (played by Alliyus)

Alliyus tilted her head as another girl came in, appearing down next to Alliyus, looking at Max softly and smiled, waving shyly.
Alliyus blinked, calm.

"H-hello..." Anastasia waved shyly, blushing softly.

Max: oh howdy there friend did you get stuck here for the night as well * he said with a chuckle looking at the two *

Anastasia blushed redder, then pouted, the blush going away. "Yes, I got stuck here. I was going to visit Delta." Anastasia eyed Alliyus, "But then she wasn't at her house, so I had to walk around and find her." Anastasia pouted, annoyed.

Alliyus sat there eying both of them calmly like it never even concerned her.

Max: who’s delta? Or do you mean the Ari lines * he chuckled at the bad joke he made * max: but I’m sorry to hear that maybe there hear I mean heck I found three other people here and now we’re watching a movie from the 80s I mean if I didn’t know any better I’d thought this would be a sit com
(Wait, what time even is it for you?)

Anastasia blinked, confused. She then pointed to Alliyus. "That is Delta, a codename."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (CLOSED)Rainy School Sleepover 🌼

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus