Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » For A Dollar Would You...?

Rogue-Scribe

Sure… I do that for free too many times so I’ll take a buck.

For a $ would you bungee-jump off a bridge?
Definitely, it's something that I've wanted to do and now I get to do it for a dollar.

FADWY steal candy from a baby?
A smirk lit up the dark eyes behind the mask. "Absolutely not. I would be more willing to take a dollar for trip up anyone who steals candies from kids so they fall flat on their face and hilarity ensues? A good bit of comedy's alway worth it, even when it's cheap", she assured.

"For a dollar, would you walk down a stair with your eyes closed shut?"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Of course, I done that a bunch of times before! An I turned out fine! "

" For a dollar would you prank your boss?"
Reita (played by Darkstitchblade)

"of course. A little harmless prank won't hurt anyone." She smiled a little.
"Hmmm... For a dollar would you walk around your house blindfolded for an hour?"
"Nope," Victi replies with a quick shake of her head, "Pretty sure an hour of my time is worth more than a dollar. For twenty maybe. Oh, or small natural quartz pillar, like, finger sized. Seven sided."

She pulls out a rectangular battery and waggles it at the next person, a playful toothy grin across her snout and asks, "For a dollar, or preferably a comparable fraction of a standard Mass-Energy credit so I don't have to swipe someone's cash, would you lick the contacts of a nine-volt battery for five seconds?"
Venus (played by Luscinioide)

Venus slowly puts down the battery. "You...you guys are gettin' paid for this?"

"Yeah, so, y'see. There's this brat next door that's been screaming his head off for the past five hours. I'll give you a dollar if you punt him for me. Deal?"
Zavik Adler (played by Sorrisky)

"Huh, I mean...that's kind....of....ahh hell whatever I'm in. Need drinking money anyways, and a dollar is one step closer to that." The gambler was already in motion as he sauntered to the next building over.

"Once I am done with business, would you be willing to distract the shopkeep the next block over while I snag a bottle for myself? Got this shiny new dollar with your name on it if you are."
Bailey pushed her glasses back into place. A chance to distract someone? And she'd be getting paid for it? Looks like it was time to play another prank on some unsuspecting shopkeeper...

"Yes, yes!" Bailey nodded excitably, holding out a sleeved hand to accept the dollar (although she probably would have to actually do what she was told before she'd get it...). "I can do that!"

"Hey! Hey you! There's a bee's nest over there in that tree. See it? If I gave you this dollar, would you throw a pebble at it?"
Drace (played by Darkstitchblade)

Drace thought about it for a minute, then shrugged. "Eh, mind as well. I got nothing better to do anyway." He knew angering a hive of bees wasn't the smartest thing to do- But he was bored anyways, and all he had to was wait for an unsuspecting person to walk by it. Then he would throw the pebble, and disappear with his new dollar.

"Hey. You over there. Come here for a sec. I got a question for ya. See this tree over there? Would you climb it for a dollar?"
Carrot Dalgliesh (played by Alidal)

"Well, sure, but it's not a whole lot taller than I am!" She says with a shrug and a smile.

She pulls out a dollar bill and leans her elbows on her knees. "Here ya go, ready? Give me eight quarters, kay? And I'll give ya this crisp, clean one dollar bill." She throws her hands up in the air and leans back. "Can't get a better deal than that."
"Okies!" Fumizuki rummaged around in her backpack, and produced a handful of coins. "Quarters, quarters...oh, those are the ones with the little moose on the front. Let's see here...one, two, thwee, four, five, six, sewen, and eight." Fumizuki pushes the coins towards Carrot. "Here you go."

"Now...ummm...for a dollar, would you help me search for something that Uzuki lost?"
Amagi (played by Shadeslayer45)

"little fumizuki you don't need to pay me a dollar but ill take it regardless"

she'd cough lightly and take the dollar to help Fumizuki as after the task she would pull out the equivalant of a dollar in yen

"would you for a dollar spend some time with an aging battlecrusier such as me?"
"Of course, ma'am. You seem respectable." He did a little bow, sheathing his sword. "And there's no need to pay me for my time."

"... and now, to the person who comes next.. Would you... watch my child for a couple of minutes for a dollar? We're much too far away from home for me to leave him in a place I'm unsure if I'll remember the directions back to, but... I simply have to go.... talk to someone I used to know, if you understand what I mean by that."
An eyebrow raised slightly behind the fox-like mask. After a somewhat long pause, she nodded curtly. "If there's no one else who can do it, then sure. But don't be gone too long. As for the dollar, you can keep it."

Reaching in her pockets, she drew out an identical dollar and tossed it in the air, catching it mid-fall. "Meanwhile, for a dollar would you sail out to sea during a storm?"
Her eyes widened at the sight. Was this lady actually paying her to travel? It took everything in Cali to not throw her head back and let out the ugliest laugh she'd ever managed. The storm be damned; She didn't need a dollar to agree to adventure. "Heck, if you're paying for the boat then I'd be more than happy to!" Okay, remember when I said that she didn't need money to sail in the eye of a storm? Yeah. Well. She still wanted that dollar.

Being careful to pick it up off of the ground, she then took a few quarters out of her pocket and did the same as the other. Probably not a good idea to throw actual...you know... metal into the air for it to get lost or fall on her {which would hurt hella bad} but once again, she didn't really care.
"For a dollar would you date your worst enemy?"
Adelram (played by LemonZLime)

Oliver's eyes widened as his copper hair was fluffy and curly as he looked at Cali. A windy day, stormy..."Date my worst enemy? Are we talking about enemy's to lovers??" Oliver asked himself in his head, dating his worst enemy...it wouldn't be that bad, right? He could just break his emery's heart as payback. Oliver could really use that dollar. Oliver sighed, getting paid to date someone...why the hell not. "Alright. Fine. I'll do it"

Picking up he quarter, assuming she threw them into the air. Oliver sighed, now he has to date his enemy. For a good price at least, a dollar is one more step in getting new shoes. His old worn out black shoes are getting close to being completely done for.
"For a dollar, will you kidnap your crush?"
Bug (played by BugIsTired)

*Bug looked around and rubbed her arm shyly.*
"No. I wouldnt have any use for the dollar considering the fact im dead and its not like my crush will like me back...."
*She looked down sadly than turned to the next person, holding up a dollar she found.*
"For a dollar, would you date Doctor Strange?"
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Well I don't really do this kind of stuff, but deal. It's not my fault I have a crush on a fictional super hero. "

" For a dollar would you stay in a room with the world most spoiled brat "
The Mechanic (played by randomentity777)

"No."

"I don't normally ask, but for a dollar, would you provide me with access to classified databases?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » For A Dollar Would You...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus