Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hiii! I'm new here, I was introduced to this site through a reddit post of all places. I'm not new to RP, been doing so for about ten years and hoping I'm able to mesh well and meet new people!
WELCOME
to RPRepository! <3

2f5c96679d7009a767ab2fb300e82f12.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.

Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Gregory 📸
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
OuhBjG0.gif

Reddit talkin' about RPR, huh!? That's pretty cool actually. I haven't really ever used Reddit before sans to look up information here and there, but I've always been very curious.

Anyhoo! I hope you enjoy your time here at RPR -- it's a really great community and is extraordinarily diverse! Take a peek at the forums and see if you find anything you enjoy and if that doesn't work for you feel free to reach out to some of the writers you find in your searches. We're all a pretty good bunch of people!

Enjoy your time here and hopefully you find what you seek! :)
Hello and welcome! You've come to the right place! Everyone here is super talented and friendly. :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hi! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Muahaha, RPR has invaded Reddit! Or something, I guess. XD

Anyway, welcome!
reddit eh? Guess the place spreads by word of mouth as it isn't on any of those 'top RP sites' lists where people vote. Never made sense to me as I would see a top site that people are voting for, yet the site is a morgue. I digress... Have fun here!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :D

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus