Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi! I'm Fae :)

Hello, I'm Fae! I'm 22 years old, neurodivergent, and I joined this site to roleplay as my favorite OC Otsana. I like Sanrio, cozy games, Pokemon, stuffed animals, and showing kindness to others. I've been roleplaying online for about 10 years now, and Otsana has been with me through it all. I recently revamped her from an old Homestuck OC to something new and fresh!

I'm looking to RP with other adults in a fantasy setting, and I would prefer a slow-burn romance or enemies-to-lovers theme. In a roleplay setting, I usually use anywhere from 2-6 sentences to reply. I am not usually a multi-paragraph writer, but sometimes there are exceptions if I want to include a lot of detail in my response.

Favorite kinds of RP:
- Romance
- Action/Combat
- Angst
- Hurt/Comfort
- Adventure
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome! Hope you have fun here. :)
<3 Welcome to RPR fellow neurodivergent! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
I love stuffed animals! I have a whole display case hehe, and i totally get the thing with an oc having been around for long, two of mine have been with me for nearly 10 years
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

Make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
OuhBjG0.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! I envy the fact that you have such a long-standing original character! I have a hard time focusing all my energies on my canons, much less committing to an OC! Kudos to you for making such a creation! I hope some day I can find the drive to do the same, but it's not looking good for our hero, I'm afraid! Hah hah!

Anyhoo, your writing preferences are a pretty big preference around here and you'll be a wonderful addition to our community! We've got a lot of diversity here as well and if you want to check out the forums you may even run into a fellow scribe to build worlds with! Check 'em out when you get a chance!

I hope you have a wonderful time! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Welcome to RPR! A number of the themes you expressed interest in are actually ones I see fairly often, so I imagine you should be able to find some pretty nice games. :)
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR, Fae!
Hello Fae! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Heya, welcome to RPR! ^w^
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi! I'm Fae :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus