Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Roleplay

Looking to roleplay with a male
Hello! I recommend posting a search in Looking For RP. Hope you find what you're looking for. :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello! You will be able to find someone here that will fit your style! Just go to Looking for RP and have fun! :)

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Welcome. Looks like folks have already been pointing you in the right direction, so hope you find what you're after. :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome to RPR
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Heya, welcome to RPR! ^w^
Cosmo (played by Cosmo_Forever101)

uhhh...Hello I guess
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus